testtest

Calling all Cretins

Bassbob

Emissary
Nice relaxing Sunday morning shave.

1940s NDC ( No Date Code) TTO ( Twist To Open) Gilette SS ( Super Speed)
Gillette Platinum DE blade with about 6 shaves on it.
Barrister and Mann Saville premium shave soap
Thater 3 band badger brush, made in Germany
Barrister and Mann Reserve Cool premium aftershave

So let's hear what you monsters ravaged your faces with.

Still growing my Santa beard

Schick Xtreme 3 and soap in a cup/w brush.
i have yet to end up like this poor guy
1701621454701.png

Gillette disposable and edge shave gel.

I’d rather spend my money on whiskey and ammo than my damn face every morning . 🙂

Shaving has always just been get the hell out of the shower and go necessity.
Are we talking those plastic disposable or the ones where you change the blades out? Shaving with those plastic disposables is like shaving with a piece of metal you just cut with tin snips. I always figured you for a cold stream and Bowie knife sort of guy.

Nothing have not shaved in 40 odd years. And do not intend on doing so if I last another 40, in other worlds probably 30 years after I die lol.

I do think it's nice how some take the ritual to an artwork however.

Ya gotta man up. Then I'm gonna wrassle me a bear & kiss me a perty woman.
Allright, I'm outa the shower and pretty well beat up and bloodied from the first part with the bear ... now where do I find that "perty" woman I'm supposed to "wrassle"??????????????????????????

I hate shaving with a passion, consider it the biggest waste of time in my day. Well, that's not entirely correct. I don't really mind the shave, just losing the time it takes to do it. So, I shave while in the shower, no mirror, soap only, plastic disposable Bic razor. But I'm real particular to not use one with more than about 25% rust on the blade! Oh yeh, and never, ever use an after shave!!! jj

Last edited:
Gillette disposable and edge shave gel.

I’d rather spend my money on whiskey and ammo than my damn face every morning . 🙂

Shaving has always just been get the hell out of the shower and go necessity.
I guarantee you spend more money on shaving than I do. I haven’t bought a blade or a razor in probably 5 years. And I only bought one tub of soap in that time and that’s just because I wanted it. I have enough soap to last me the rest of my life and enough blades for at least another five years. At $30 per 1000 and 5-6 shaves per blade.

I guarantee you spend more money on shaving than I do. I haven’t bought a blade or a razor in probably 5 years. And I only bought one tub of soap in that time and that’s just because I wanted it. I have enough soap to last me the rest of my life and enough blades for at least another five years. At $30 per 1000 and 5-6 shaves per blade.
you "count" how many shaves you get per blade..??

i just shave once a day and shave, shave, shave until it gets rough on the skin, telling me that its time for a new disposable razor..that's how they make thier money........i say, "screw'em, i can get a "few" dozen shaves outta each one.

i laugh at those old tv commercials that said to shave once, then toss away the disposable razor.....

thems a lot of shaves in those disposable razors....

Back