testtest

Can Californians adjust to living in Texas ?

Talyn

Ronin
Founding Member
Kinda the same in Oregon with Portland, Washington with Seattle, Idaho with Boise and friggin Sun Valley.
Having lived in Idaho for a long time Boise is definitely growing but the politics haven't changed to screw up Idaho politically, like the way the Willamette Valley & Puget Sound areas have done to Oregon & Washington, respectively.

Sun Valley has always just a little postage stamp of constipated Hollywood types.

Hammer67

Master Class
Having lived in Idaho for a long time Boise is definitely growing but the politics haven't changed to screw up Idaho politically, like the way the Willamette Valley & Puget Sound areas have done to Oregon & Washington, respectively.

Sun Valley has always just a little postage stamp of constipated Hollywood types.
I'm in ID, but a long way from Boise, and that's just fine with me. Although there's been a big influx of out-of-staters in my neck of the woods as well. We need a good long, harsh winter to clean out the fodder.

BobT

Elite
I've asked my state senator and congressman to consider a law extending the hunting rules for Texas feral hogs to California immigrants. According to a CA law, they make good compost. Yee-Ha.