testtest

Canada: Dont protect or defend yourself. Give them your keys

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Canadian police advice:
Leave your key fob by the front door so thieves can steal your car and not harm you.
“Theives have real guns, not toy guns”.

Good grief. What happens when you remove ability for folks to defend themselves. Theives take over.

This is what the Dems want for America

Canadian police advice:
Leave your key fob by the front door so thieves can steal your car and not harm you.

Good grief. What happens when you remove ability for folks to defend themselves. Theives take over.

The Canadian government should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this cluster F… to get to this point.

What the police advise is something I would never do.

1710534490743.png

Canadian police advice:

I CAN'T EVEN..... :mad::mad::mad:
Is it any wonder I have no desire to go back..

Well, Canadians voted for this............
You’re correct. The Canadian elections end once the East is finished voting. The lion’s share of Canada’s population is in the East (and within 500 miles of the US border, but that’s another story). Canada has no electoral college. Once Ontario and Quebec have voted, it’s all over. The western provinces have been talking about separating from Canada for years now, but I haven’t heard much sabre rattling as of late.

The office of prime minister has no term limit. There have been people in that office for waaaay too long. Crooked as the day is long. It has to take the people of Canada to stand up and say enough is enough. It’s not happening and it’s sad.

You’re correct. The Canadian elections end once the East is finished voting. The lion’s share of Canada’s population is in the East (and within 500 miles of the US border, but that’s another story). Canada has no electoral college. Once Ontario and Quebec have voted, it’s all over. The western provinces have been talking about separating from Canada for years now, but I haven’t heard much sabre rattling as of late.

The office of prime minister has no term limit. There have been people in that office for waaaay too long. Crooked as the day is long. It has to take the people of Canada to stand up and say enough is enough. It’s not happening and it’s sad.
I think you're correct. I grew up just south of British Columbia and made regular trips to Nelson during the summer. I can't imagine those folks voting for this crap.

Back