testtest

CCRKBA Easier to get a Gun then a Burger? And your Fries Aren’t Cooked..

I read this same new ATF "blessing" from another source, and they also mentioned anti gunners talking about how it's now easier than getting a burger and fries :rolleyes:. The ATF laid down specific guidelines, like it had to be either in front of the store that they owned, or in the owned parking lot of the store. They could set up tents or just a table, but had to have the paperwork available if the ATF unexpectedly dropped by to review it, just like they can if they were sold in store. After reading it, I thought some of these Gun Stores that decide to do this, should also sell burgers 🍔, hotdogs 🌭 or fries 🍟, just to aggravate these anti gun losers. 😂🤣🤣

I read this same new ATF "blessing" from another source, and they also mentioned anti gunners talking about how it's now easier than getting a burger and fries :rolleyes:. The ATF laid down specific guidelines, like it had to be either in front of the store that they owned, or in the owned parking lot of the store. They could set up tents or just a table, but had to have the paperwork available if the ATF unexpectedly dropped by to review it, just like they can if they were sold in store. After reading it, I thought some of these Gun Stores that decide to do this, should also sell burgers 🍔, hotdogs 🌭 or fries 🍟, just to aggravate these anti gun losers. 😂🤣🤣
And if they walk-up and only want a burger or hotdog, they tell them "Nope, gotta a buy a gun also." :)

or "with your gun purchase, you get a free burger with fries". 😂 😂 😂
1587510446409.gif

I do have to say that one day last week when stopping by my local S.P. Blank store one guy walked in with a mask on and was immediately surrounded by staff and told remove the mask or leave. Safety concern I guess.
When I walked in yesterday to buy my Saint Edge Pistol I waited till I was in the store and security cameras had me on video and then put my mask on. I was left alone by staff who had already seen and knew who I was.
Also I had to keep stepping away from other customers AND staff that were not practicing social distancing.

Placed order at LGS today.First had to call in from lot state what I wanted.Walked past tables out side >just inside store was blocked off by tables with blank forms.Placed order for Mod.19 comp.left deposit and started to leave.I asked one of the sons how things were going.His Dad was home because of age and lung issues.Said ammo has not come back up yet.I set in drive through for 30 min.for footlongs and peachshakes.The gun store was only 15 min.

Back