testtest

"Chicago's summer of joy" continues

Bloodknight

Master Class
Founding Member
Chicago's mayor has declared this summer.The "summer of joy" Todays tally in the 2022 summer of joy totals.1367 shot 282 homicides.They are also airing commercials here in Arizona to "come and have a wonderful vacation in Illinois" Ok everyone sign up here !

For the benefit of the nonbelievers…

If the city could be run by a different opposition (for lack of better word) could it be less dangerous....homicides....with better gun control on the criminals? The rest of the state might be nice, but Chicago (and suburbs) doesn't sound like a place to visit!
It is just like every other major city that has been controlled by dems for decades. Chitcago and St. Louis both have Soros funded prosecutors and blatantly stupid mayors.

I've always found it amusing when Mayor Lightfoot blames all of the crime in Chicago on guns that are brought into the city from neighboring states like Indiana. Oddly, she can't explain why these same guns never shot or killed anyone while they were in Indiana. She also fails to explain why guns from Indiana only cause crime in Chicago, but seem to suddenly become law-abiding the second they leave the city limits for the suburbs or any other city in Illinois.

By the Mayor's logic, Indiana cities like Munster, Dyer, and Gary should look like the war-torn areas of Sierra Leone. Last time I checked, Indiana was much safer than Chicago. Weird.

I've always found it amusing when Mayor Lightfoot blames all of the crime in Chicago on guns that are brought into the city from neighboring states like Indiana. Oddly, she can't explain why these same guns never shot or killed anyone while they were in Indiana. She also fails to explain why guns from Indiana only cause crime in Chicago, but seem to suddenly become law-abiding the second they leave the city limits for the suburbs or any other city in Illinois.

By the Mayor's logic, Indiana cities like Munster, Dyer, and Gary should look like the war-torn areas of Sierra Leone. Last time I checked, Indiana was much safer than Chicago. Weird.
Except Gary. Gary regularly places in the top 2 or 3 in the country for murders.

I don’t get it, everything looks fine for a night out in that toddling town…

ACB48B40-355C-4814-A825-CA0FFC74F7D3.jpeg

As for Indiana… why is it the mayor and county board president recently created a Guaranteed Income [so far $500 month] stipend on top of all the other free stuff entitlements that make these illicit purchases possible?

What happen to the St. Louis cardinals St. Louis barbecue there is got to be some fun spots
Outside the ballpark awhile back a veteran was walking to his car after the game. He was robbed. Then the POS shot him anyway after he handed him his money. Now he's paralyzed. Downtown is no longer safe. North St. Louis has never been safe in my lifetime and it's way worse than ever now. I grew up on the south side and it was a little rough, but it's F'ed now. In short, the city is a shite hole. I worked on the streets in N. STL for 9 years. I got shot at 4 times and had to dive for cover more times than I can count.

I could go into the reasons why the city is a shitehole, but I won't. You can figure it out. It's the same as every other large urban area the dems have had a strangle hold on for decades.

Outside the ballpark awhile back a veteran was walking to his car after the game. He was robbed. Then the POS shot him anyway after he handed him his money. Now he's paralyzed. Downtown is no longer safe. North St. Louis has never been safe in my lifetime and it's way worse than ever now. I grew up on the south side and it was a little rough, but it's F'ed now. In short, the city is a shite hole. I worked on the streets in N. STL for 9 years. I got shot at 4 times and had to dive for cover more times than I can count.

I could go into the reasons why the city is a shitehole, but I won't. You can figure it out. It's the same as every other large urban area the dems have had a strangle hold on for decades.
Wow that’s some mean 💩 glad you are ok . I do know what you mean I grow in Oakland been shot a few times myself fighting to survive what a bummer it’s was a nice place at one time

That's too bad. In 1985 I lived in Fenton work in St. Ann at the Northwest plaza Footlocker when it was the largest outdoor shopping center. Spent many days walking around in the Hyde Park area. Never once in my walks did I ever have any problems. Now during that time period I believe there a was no police force, firefighters or garbage pick up in East St. Louis it looked like Beirut.
Our states (Illinois) problems are from the extreme Democratic policies for decades and doubling down on the same when they are not working.
Downstate gets the shaft time and time again.

Back