testtest

Coronapocalypse Purchasing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Two questions and one request for everyone.

1)How much ammo have you stocked up on since the beginning of Coronapocalypse? Lol...

2)What essential items do you recommend for a long stay if we are locked down under quarantine?

3)And let's see those toilet paper collections! 🤣🤣🤣

1)
1584315719067.jpeg

2)
1584315773944.jpeg

3)
1584315869118.jpeg

Two questions and one request for everyone.

1)How much ammo have you stocked up on since the beginning of Coronapocalypse? Lol...

2)What essential items do you recommend for a long stay if we are locked down under quarantine?

3)And let's see those toilet paper collections! 🤣🤣🤣
I haven't shopped for anything that dealt with this Virus. A few weeks ago, I went food shopping and spent about $600, because I hate shopping and make my purchases last so I need not return for a month or more. I went to two warehouse outlets I'm a member of and bought more food and other household supplies because they were close to my Doctors offices and it was convenient to do so after appointments. A year or so ago, they had offered this program "buy these items, get 0.50 cents of per gallon gas" and TP was one of those items. I still probably have 50 rolls of TP and 15 or so rolls of paper towels left from that. I have 3 freezers that are now stocked full and 10-15 gallons of bottled water because that's mainly what I drink now a days. I usually only eat one meal per day (dinner), so my freezer, can goods and dry food products should last me a year or more. I have 1000-3000 rounds of common pistol/rifle rounds and 50-100 rounds of the less common calibers (i.e. 338 Lapua, 50AE, 458 Socom, 6.5 Grendel/CM, 450 Bushmaster,etc). I have quiet a collection of firearm, and although I don't NEED any more, I'm planning on going to LSG tomorrow to see if they have the Beretta 92X compact and APX Carry (because 10mmLife will NEVER come close to matching my collection amount :devilish:). As I mentioned prior, all this was collected (with exception of firearm purchase tomorrow (if guns are still available :unsure:)), before any scare, or "run on the bank" panic affecting these crazies.
Note: I plan on going to the store hopefully when every crazy has sheltered in place already, to buy essentials like milk, eggs, and cold/flu medicines. Perhaps rubbing Alcohol (> 91%), aloe (to make hand sanitizer if non available), maybe more water (although I believe the town water supply will still be providing water which I have filtered through refrigerator, so I'll have plenty of water there and at the tap).

I bought the same amount of ammo I always buy. It's built into my budget, which hasn't changed.
Essential items for long lock down? Well, I have no intention of being locked down for a long time, but the wife and I could easily survive indefinitely on frozen pizza and chocolate frosted flakes, Guinness and caffeine free diet coke.

loads of .22
If I hit a liberal with a .22, thats all I need. They dont own guns, and all the gun owners will be by my side rallied up, so .22 should be all I need to hold off the panicked idiots .

1000 rounds of .308 on standby if Oklahoma invades after finally deciding they're fed up of being beaten at the TX vs OU game 😉

I have a decent amount of ammo on hand but I would never say I have enough. Even if the US military donated all their ammo to me it still wouldn't be enough. You can never have too much ammo.

As for TP we usually have at least a months supply on hand.

The Libs would be easy pickings for the criminals if SHTF all's the criminals would need to do is look for the Biden or Bernie signs and know they are most likely unarmed easy targets. 🤪

Oh yeah and yesterday I purchased a Beretta 92x compact............JK BET7 😜

Last edited:
I have a decent amount of ammo on hand but I would never say I have enough. Even if the US military donated all their ammo to me it still wouldn't be enough.

As for TP we usually have at least a months supply on hand.

The Libs would be easy pickings for the criminals if SHTF all's the criminals would need to do is look for the Biden or Bernie signs and know they are most likely unarmed easy targets. 🤪

Oh yeah and yesterday I purchased a Beretta 92x compact............JK BET7 😜
Hey, you’re a very funny guy, a regular Bob Hope :rolleyes:. There’s not enough ammo in the world to feed my firearm collection.😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back