testtest

Could this really happen?

Recusant

Hellcat
Talk about Big Brother. While Mr. Nappen's podcast is a little long it is worth listening to; however, I doubt it would get through the Senate at this time or whether it's even Constitutional. I know if you wouldn't wear a mask on an airliner your name is added to the no fly list. Using current events as a gage I guess almost anything is possible. :(

No Vaccination, No Guns: a Secret Plan For Gun Confiscation ~ LISTEN (ammoland.com)

Yep, some of this stuff sounds like material from the X-Files, but the the desires of the anti-gun movement are only limited by their imaginations. They seem to minimize the protections guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. As screwy as it sounds at least it's on the radar for now.

Let me help.....

azdb.jpg

Well…considering it’s pretty much private entities that are requiring masks/vaccine proof for anything…do you not like businesses being able to decide who they do business with?
Haha, I expected you to respond.

Colleges are requiring proof of vaccine or they will unenroll you. Not sure that is the path we want to go down.

As a teacher I am also seeing mask mandates in public schools.

Shrug…..

Haha, I expected you to respond.

Colleges are requiring proof of vaccine or they will unenroll you. Not sure that is the path we want to go down.

As a teacher I am also seeing mask mandates in public schools.

Shrug…..
No, for the most part, that’s not true.

No vax=no in person classes; students can still do online.

It’s the student’s choice; just because they don’t like the choices, doesn’t mean they don’t have one.

I'm with Hans on this 1! I've seen businesses in this small community I live in turn people away as far as no mask, but not on proof of being vaccinated. Businesses do have the right to refuse you! Vaccinated, no mask and or clothing choice! Their business their rules! Duke was requiring vaccination proof before in person learning, not sure about online. I believe it's a money game!

You made a comment about it being private business.

I responded that public universities are requiring vaccines, yes for in person learning.

Sure they can go online, which limits degree possibilities.

Sounds good to me, smdh.
Many universities are offering alternatives to vaxing--requiring weekly testing & masking for classes where in person are a requirement (lab classes, etc), for example.

Again--there are choices. Just because the students don't like them, doesn't mean they don't have them...in which case I say, welcome to being an adult--where your choices can often be which corner of the excrement egg roll you're gonna take a bite of...

Well government employees have to. And soon servicemen and women will. And Biden was on TV today urging private companies to require it since its FDA approved now.
I’ll also point out that I can clearly remember when people of a certain ideology told me I was insane for suggesting anti gun forces were going to try to tax ammo. Or try to deny 2A rights to people on SS who sign power of attorney over to their children. Or telling me I was nuts when I suggested the DOJ would walk a bunch of guns over the southern border in the hands of cartel members in an attempt to sway public opinion against guns. Or when I pointed out that a certain AG made the comment that the government NCIS computers were not capable of deletion.
Seems all you need to do when you want to slide some BS in is attack the people pointing it out by calling them conspiracy theory, tinfoil hat wearing nut bags.

Back