testtest

Craft Holsters?

Old_Me

Ronin
anyone hear of this company? they make leather holsters.

I don't know where they are located, i'm still trying to find that.

i have a Ruger GP 100 2.5" barrel, 7 shot .357 magnum, i am considering as another ccw.

thanks in advance.

anyone hear of this company? they make leather holsters.

I don't know where they are located, i'm still trying to find that.

i have a Ruger GP 100 2.5" barrel, 7 shot .357 magnum, i am considering as another ccw.

thanks in advance.

Have heard of them, never had/used any of their products. Just contact. Custom hand made holsters offered at a fair price offered. Seemed to be a bit set in their ways, which isn't all good or bad. Just couldn't do what asked for so went elsewhere. (Knowing own limitations is a good thing in my book.) Are or were based in Europe. So, shipping may be an issue, but maybe not? May also be an office in NV, USA from what remember of internet search. They had some BBB complaints, but were seemingly rectified. So, likely responsible and serious about work and customers?
Hope that helps you?

Have heard of them, never had/used any of their products. Just contact. Custom hand made holsters offered at a fair price offered. Seemed to be a bit set in their ways, which isn't all good or bad. Just couldn't do what asked for so went elsewhere. (Knowing own limitations is a good thing in my book.) Are or were based in Europe. So, shipping may be an issue, but maybe not? May also be an office in NV, USA from what remember of internet search. They had some BBB complaints, but were seemingly rectified. So, likely responsible and serious about work and customers?
Hope that helps you?
ok, thanks @BobM ..

i have done some more googling, and found, MTR, with double stitching, (no thumb break) i can get a nice leather holster IWB, with the body shield, for about $90. not including shipping, but "up to" 6 weeks wait time. i can understand the waiting, as they custom make them to order.

i'll consider MTR, and still check some more.

thanks again!

I ordered a leather OWB Craft holster for my RIA revolver. Can't remember but thinking $50 +/-. was advertised as 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, got it in 7 weeks. Comes from Czech Republic. I'm happy with the workmanship and quality, as with any leather holster it took some break in time but is comfortable.

Back