testtest

Crossbreed Holster Site-wide Sale

ScottJ

Professional
Founding Member
Last edited:
Been looking for a velcro-backed rig for my M&P EZ9 to use in my truck console, and transfer to off-body bag carry if needed. If not off-body bag carrying, I can stow the pistol from my CC holster to the console holster while driving.

Have not used Crossbreed gear before, but with their 15% off sale, and shorter delivery time, I made an order. With the velcro-backed holster, and an additional adhesive-backed Loop panel (to mount in truck console), + tax, it all came to $39.97 . 👍

All my warm weather carry guns go in CB Mini Tucks. I'm a huge fan. The last one I bought was Horsehide with OD Green Kydex. The horsehide was well worth the $5 upcharge.

They make some really good stuff
Looking fwd to receiving the velcro-backed holster, once it's affixed (but removeable when needed) inside my truck console I won't be just laying the pistol in the bottom of the console (when not in CC holster on hip). I notice the holster doesn't have adjustable retention, so hoping it "grips/retains" the pistol sufficiently., especially when using it off-body CC in a sling bag.

Last edited:
Looking fwd to receiving the velcro-backed holster, once it's affixed (but removeable when needed) inside my truck console I won't be just laying the pistol in the bottom of the console (when not in CC holster on hip). I notice the holster doesn't have adjustable retention, so hoping it "grips/retains" the pistol sufficiently., especially when using it off-body CC in a sling bag.
I think it will serve you well and I may just order one due to the discount. I like this set up.

Just received an Email that Sale has been extended until 5/31/20, for those late to the party 🥳:sleep:😏

Just received an Email that Sale has been extended until 5/31/20, for those late to the party 🥳:sleep:😏

👍 Yep, just saw that in my email. Isn't it funny how some companies do that with their sales. "Absolutely ends on such and such date. Whoa, one more week, we swear!" :)

👍 Yep, just saw that in my email. Isn't it funny how some companies do that with their sales. "Absolutely ends on such and such date. Whoa, one more week, we swear!" :)
Yeah, I agree ScottJ, Crossbreed seems to run a lot of sales on their site. Either for a certain brand of a Holster or two, or belts on other occasions, heck I've even seen them listed several time on the USCCA members partnership deals offering 10% site wide (they do this with Optics Planet on occasions as well). I specifically like when they discount their "Quick Ship" holsters and belts, I've bought several this way when it's for a firearm that needs a holster. I've always wondered if they made too many and just couldn't sell them, thus the discount :unsure:. In any case, wait a week or two and they usually have some sort of sale (it's why I signed up for their Emails).

Yeah, I agree ScottJ, Crossbreed seems to run a lot of sales on their site. Either for a certain brand of a Holster or two, or belts on other occasions, heck I've even seen them listed several time on the USCCA members partnership deals offering 10% site wide (they do this with Optics Planet on occasions as well). I specifically like when they discount their "Quick Ship" holsters and belts, I've bought several this way when it's for a firearm that needs a holster. I've always wondered if they made too many and just couldn't sell them, thus the discount :unsure:. In any case, wait a week or two and they usually have some sort of sale (it's why I signed up for their Emails).
Yep, I'm signed-up with them, Alien Gear, and We The People holsters.

I hear good things about those other holsters, I’ll have to look into them. More holsters to add to my holster crate :cool:

Back