testtest

Curious...How many of you "Double up" regularly?

Trebor657

Operator
About 8 times out of 10 when I go out, I "double up"...that is, I have my usual EDC on as well as a 2nd weapon (usually a .380 in front pocket) for a backup, close quarters "just in case" it becomes necessary....I have talked to several friends and only about 40% sometimes or regularly carry a second weapon as a backup....Just curious how many here regularly or always have a 2nd weapon when leaving home...Thanks

My back up is to engage them head on, straight at them.
Reason: a 💩ton of thugs and gun owners cant shoot straight to save their lives. Literally.
Figured the first couple rounds will go over my head and a few more to the side. Only danger I’ll have is if they snap the electrical wire above my head like they do the cable at the range and electrify me. 😉

When I have to venture into an urban area (very rare these days) I have my Marom-Dolphin (man purse to some of you) hung over the back of the passenger seat so I can access it while driving and might need something with 15+ rds in a hurry.

About 8 times out of 10 when I go out, I "double up"...that is, I have my usual EDC on as well as a 2nd weapon (usually a .380 in front pocket) for a backup, close quarters "just in case" it becomes necessary....I have talked to several friends and only about 40% sometimes or regularly carry a second weapon as a backup....Just curious how many here regularly or always have a 2nd weapon when leaving home...Thanks
Only during zombie outbreaks.

Seldom, but that just me...

In leu of a Zombie outbreak or going anywhere near the blue states that are Zombieland, I'd just carry extra mags.

But when on the road to the PacCoastal infested blue areas, or east of the Mississippi & traveling thru/past the Blue Zombie Cities I'd have an extra back-up.

iu

2012_counties_map_0.jpg

I avoid the city since retiring but if the situation were to call for it, my wife has her own with 2 extra mags.
Well, we avoid them too, but daughter lives down near Detroit and wife has several Dr's down there.

My wife used to carry but does so much less these days. With her arthritis, CHF, and two torn hamstrings her clothing is of the very light and ease to dress variety, with draw strings or elastic. So I carry for her when deem it needed.

Back