testtest

D.C.’s ghost-gun law faces legal challenge

That makes no sense at all... They probably didnt even know that Glocks/XDs/M&Ps/etc were "polymer" framed guns.. Thats one of the things that really bothers me about gun grabbing anti 2A politicians. They aim to strip us of our Constitutional Rights without even taking the time to find out what the **** they are talking about. Even if they did know..it still makes no sense.. My steel framed 92fs holds 15rnds, Double stack 1911s hold that many or more..etc. It would be like having me regulate Nuclear power plants... But if i was going to do that.. i would at least try to educate myself on them before i started cranking out regulations for them.....

That makes no sense at all... They probably didnt even know that Glocks/XDs/M&Ps/etc were "polymer" framed guns.. Thats one of the things that really bothers me about gun grabbing anti 2A politicians. They aim to strip us of our Constitutional Rights without even taking the time to find out what the **** they are talking about. Even if they did know..it still makes no sense.. My steel framed 92fs holds 15rnds, Double stack 1911s hold that many or more..etc. It would be like having me regulate Nuclear power plants... But if i was going to do that.. i would at least try to educate myself on them before i started cranking out regulations for them.....
Learning about something before you try to regulate it makes sense, the flaw in your logic is that politicians don’t use logic and what they do doesn’t make sense.

Back