testtest

Darwin award nominee

TidalWave

Professional
To the Forum: below was posted on a neighborhood chat thingy. I’ve tried to copy direct and remove poster’ names.
Another example of a) Terrible SAFETY practices; somebody coulda been seriously hurt, and b) terrible gun owner publicity. ( I’m assuming of course that the pistol was legal. But perhaps it wasn’t ).
PS- Food Lion is a large multi-state grocery chain in the SE...
Read on:

Anybody know what happened at Food Lion on Faith? Saw like 3 or 4 police & an ambulance at the entrances around 7:45pm today.

Salisbury, NC
Posted in Safety to Anyone

Oakland
A man in the bread section had a gun tucked into the crotch of his sweatpants and somehow, it accidentally went off in his pants. The gun dropped to the floor. He quickly picked it back up and, clutching his crotch, ran to the front of the store. Shoppers scrambled to exit the Food Lion and the emergency vehicles showed up. Thank God this complete moron didn’t shoot anyone (but himself, possibly). No idea if he “hit his target”. 🤦🏻‍♀️(edited)

Old Concord
Should know better maybe he wasn’t legal to have a firearms no real person Ccw would know better! Got what he ask for maybe no more babies for him👍👍👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to sign up to read story. No thank you.
As far as the story line, some people are clueless.
Who in there right mind would think sweatpants would hold the weight of a handgun? At the same time having it pointed in the direction of that certain area. Unbelievable.
Nah, no need to read the whole story Key. I copied the jiist of it...
By the way, Oakland, Old Concord & Salisbury are the posters’ neighborhoods. Got nothing to do with Oakland the city.

Nah, no need to read the whole story Key.
You need to "join" to read it:
Capture.JPG

And based on the look of their website home page, it looks like they are a BLM outfit. No thanks.

Nah, no need to read the whole story Key. I copied the jiist of it...
By the way, Oakland, Old Concord & Salisbury are the posters’ neighborhoods. Got nothing to do with Oakland the city.
Your link doesn’t work without signing up and the post above tells me nothing.
im done with this thread.

Looks like a BLM outfit?! 😂
Come on you guys, that’s like seriously jaded. It’s just a hyper-local FB Craigslist mashup. It’s actually well put together to keep up with people in your immediate vicinity. The OP copied the relevant text out so there’s no reason for anyone to have to go anywhere to read.

Looks like a BLM outfit?! 😂
Come on you guys, that’s like seriously jaded. It’s just a hyper-local FB Craigslist mashup. It’s actually well put together to keep up with people in your immediate vicinity. The OP copied the relevant text out so there’s no reason for anyone to have to go anywhere to read.
Thank u Okie...yeah, it’s mostly about lost dogs, refrigerators for sale and looking for a reliable yard service - that kinda BS. I delete most of their email posts without ever reading them.
I’ll try to make things clearer next time, lol !

Back