Votes: 15 93.8%
  • What's privacy

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
I also don't (would say social media) do soc med, but that is what this site is and other 2A sites private owned and not. I never have location turned on on mobile devices!
Does not matter if the user activates location. The user has acknowledged the use of said data and therefore forfeits control. This can and is turned on automatically when one places a 911 call.
* if i remember correctly, this took place in 06 or 07 when the location chip was mandated for all cellphones.

Last edited:
Does not matter if the user activates location. The user has acknowledged the use of said data and therefore forfeits control. This can and is turned on automatically when one places a 911 call.
* if i remember correctly, this took place in 06 or 07 when the location chip was mandated for all cellphones.
....and some if not all locators are now also built into battery packs now days. Scary? - Just in time for Halloween?

Last edited:
I just watched this video and thought it should be shared here.

Thanks Classified, is very interesting video and info.
Have thought much of the same for years about privacy issues. Like video mentioned has been going on for quite some time. Used to be only international calls and mail were monitored.

Now, that internet has been around for quite some time with it's information overload of accuracies and *inaccuracies? (*Keep that in mind? - The incorrect info can flow with correct info and often does.) With patriot act am sure there's likely more surveillance than ever before. - Patriot act should be repealed. But, knowing government actions, once it has something within it's grip it can be like a getting a bone away from a dog? Legalities haven't ever really stopped someone from eavesdropping on personal info, only slowed the process down in some cases. Encryption could help, it has been around for awhile now, but who really has possession of the keys?

This site and articles may also interest you?

Back