testtest

Dawson Precision Magwell for Prodigy

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
Well, it’s not technically specifically for the Prodigy, but it works. Dawson Precision makes several 2011 style magwells, just make sure you order the one specifically for Gen 2 Stacato. Also to note, if you have never installed a 2011 magwell have a soft mallet available and they are purposely tight and can seem harder to install than it needs to be. Love it though and the price is hard to beat. As a note, this Dawson magwell comes with a longer black main spring housing pin. (Most you have to order separately)

It’s the simple things, but a magwell tie’s everything In together and actually makes the grip better. It seems to lock my hand in place between the magwell and trigger.

C464D36A-272E-4A25-B32A-B40C7FFC9229.jpeg

0F757513-56A4-40EF-8387-20CF62D47F88.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 33299

Well.

I just bought a widebody RIA.

Let’s see how she runs.
That is awesome ! Besides the thiccc grip this gun runs great. I have the exact same one (assuming yours is in 9 mm too).

And just a heads up, the first 400ish rounds it ran great with out any issues. Then mine started having failures to extract. Problem was solved with new extractor from Wilson Combat and new springs.

Back