testtest

Despite Biden’s Plea, Joe Manchin Opposes the Two Background Check Bills Passed by the House

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Hopefully Joe Manchin will stick to his words here and doesn’t back down.

I would not trust Joe Manchin as far as I could throw him. Folks, he is a Democrat. He will fold and get right back in line with his party. Don't be fooled by some of his antics.

I would not trust Joe Manchin as far as I could throw him. Folks, he is a Democrat. He will fold and get right back in line with his party. Don't be fooled by some of his antics.
You know the problem with that statement? The sever we are discussing this on is more dem then mine.
I do not see a problem with Dems, I see a problem when they (any of them) do not understand they

that they serve us.
I am amazed with the gun control crap that MN and IL produces that they even have federal and springfield.
You do know that those two states are the worst on gun control in the midwest and most of the west in general?

Trust me I live in Illinois! I know all too well.

Well you have it made. If you have a ccw in Illinois you can cross the river into MO, But if you live in MO and have a ccw you can not cross over the river into Illinois.
Illinois and Minnesota are the two states in all the mid west who are the odd balls in the reciprocity. I think they need to fix this. Make the union stonger. I for one avoid states where I am not afforded the right to defend myself.

Back