testtest

DO YOU CARRY WHILE WORKING OUT?

ONTARGET

Alpha
Over the years there have been many life threatening situations exposed on social media within gyms. I have tried many iterations of concealed carry while working out. I found that the NAA Pug .22 magnum fits the bill while getting a pump and cardio. Low profile and easy to conceal. Not the most powerful, but better than nothing all. Regards to all!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0832.jpeg
    IMG_0832.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Over the years there have been many life threatening situations exposed on social media within gyms. I have tried many iterations of concealed carry while working out. I found that the NAA Pug .22 magnum fits the bill while getting a pump and cardio. Low profile and easy to conceal. Not the most powerful, but better than nothing all. Regards to all!!!!
I do carry while working out, sometimes the Hellcat Pro with the dot, sometimes a G37X MOS with a dot (because it is really light)... I use various fanny-packs to do this; nerdy as hell but great for carrying when no pockets, no belts etc. We have talked about this in the past here and there is a good article and vid here >https://www.thearmorylife.com/concealed-carry-fanny-pack/
The vid shows that he adds about 1.5 seconds drawing and racking but for some fanny-packs you can mount your Kydex inside them and negate the issue of nothing guarding the trigger.
Just remember to train train train

Heck no, ive been lifting/ kickboxing for years; what i can do with a free weight 😁😁😁

DO YOU CARRY WHILE WORKING OUT?​

only when i am in my yard, washing the cars, gardening, maybe/maybe not shoveling snow (most criminal's hate falling down on ice/snow, and they can't run fast anyways in bad weather, so they stay home)

the only workout at a gym i get..??

i drive by them.

A small .38 special in a quality bellyband was very nearly perfect for the gym. Presently, at my age, gyms have been replaced by Total Gym "Fit Ultimate."
As part of my testing for all things carry, I got the Alien belly bands for 4 of my CCWs. I like the fit and whatnot but for a heavier gun, if you have the retention dialed in, you'd have to two hand it or probably could not get the gun out clean. My biggest issue with the belly bands is that they are very hot, when I wear one of these I sweat along the whole band exactly as if it was one of those weight loss belts / band things people wear.

I've had people ask me why I carry a gun in the gym before. The primary reason isn't so much that I think I'm going to have to get in a shootout over the squat rack as it is that I'm not willing to trust the pasteboard wall lockers the gym provides to secure your personal things.

I have a lock box in my car but I make a point of only using it when I have no other option.

To me the simplest solution is to just keep the gun on me while I'm working out.

There was a guy that used to go to the same gym I go to. Every time he came to the gym he would open carry and he would make sure that everyone in the locker room saw that gun and then he would take it off and lock it in that little particle board wall Locker and go out and do his workout. I'm amazed that he never lost it.

Back