testtest

DOJ is coming after FFLs

Ed Brown (famous 1911 gunsmith for those that don’t recognize the name) wrote an excellent article in the late 1990’s on FFLs and what some ATF changes at the time ment.. By the numbers (back then) there were almost 300,000 FFL holders in the US. The majority were private kitchen table dealers.

By contrast there are around 16,500 McDonalds and you can’t go more than 4 blocks without hitting one. And those kitchen table type dealers were were issues were usually found. Or people thinking running a gun store was no big deal and got into some issues with shoddy record keeping that but them.

Fast forward 30 years there are more folks getting out or revoked than are getting into the FFL world but they are probably not going to be an issue.

Last edited:
Look at the type of FFLs most were small kitchen table types.

Ed Brown (famous 1911 gunsmith for those that don’t recognize the name) wrote an excellent article in the late 1990’s on FFLs and what some ATF changes at the time ment.. By the numbers (back then) there were almost 300,000 FFL holders in the US. The majority were private kitchen table dealers.

By contrast there are around 16,500 McDonalds and you can’t go more than 4 blocks without hitting one.

Fast forward 30 years there are more folks getting out or revoked than are getting into the FFL world but they are probably not going to be an issue.

That's kind of like saying most people don't use or own bump stocks so banning them really isn't an issue.

FFL loss is up 500%. If you don't think this is gun control or unjust redo some thinking. I'll allow Mr. Herrera to explain in detail

I’m sure that was a very informative video however I can’t understand the foul language. Yeah free speech I get it but I don’t use offensive language and don’t enjoy listening to it.

As far as the thread death by a thousand small cuts.

Back