testtest

Don't fall for it...

Man, trap or not you’d have to be some kind of legitimate moron to show up for that. Frankly I wouldn’t have been caught dead at the one last week. I think there was some serious election fraud but at this point the best thing for Trump to do is he should have conceded a few weeks ago and appointed a special prosecutor to investigate. Showing up at the capitol to protest something you have less than zero chance of stopping just seems pointless to me. And purposely going to any protest or mass political gathering, especially in DC, armed is just borderline retarded. Just asking for trouble.

OK, so the rhetoric around it is getting louder. In 3 days, there's supposed to be a concerted and coordinated effort to do something at every state capitol with armed individuals. They are putting out notices, they are ramping up the fear mongering and they are telling you that you should be afraid and stay home.

Why?

It's because it's a set up. They are going to use it as a reason to kill the 2nd Amendment. They are going to succeed too. Why? Because there is nothing stopping them. They achieved their goal of turning over at least one state with the shadiest election I've ever seen. Now they have all the control and America is dead.

So if you're planning on being at a state capitol on Saturday, don't.

While showing popular force at the seat of the REPRESENTATIVE government is about as American as it gets despite what these communists and fascists soon to be in charge say, this is clearly a rigging. There's no grassroots effort from anywhere. Nobody is planning this. They are saying that folks are planning this because they want to goad you in to doing something stupid. Just like they did with the Capitol.
If you go, you will be made an example of and you will be punished for exercising your right to protest your government. If you are armed when you go, you will provide them exactly what they want, a reason to go after all firearms, not just the "scary" ones.

They are trying to impeach Trump again with theater that was set up and despite evidence to the contrary, they say he's inciting insurrection. They are burying anything the shows evidence of that through censorship.

America is dead, people. You only have yourselves to blame
Seen the above on another site. Can't say I can disagree since the last two weeks have been so strange. Seems so 1933ish and the Reichstag Fire in February of 1933.

I'm not touching that one.
6D24E268-3A25-432B-82F6-BB88037BFFB6.gif

I'm not trying to trap anyone. It's hard to argue there are not some parallels going on.
Look all summer last year folks tore down, burned cities, we who disliked that were labeled racist white supremacist. Most of my brown and black friends and relatives were also not for it and they were labeled uncle toms.
Now the other side wants to assemble and protest and we are labeled TERRORIST, insurrectionist and other terms.
I guess I/we should get used to it as according to Hillary we are DEPLORABLES.

Does anybody think for a minute that if we went to Portland and set up our own CHOP that the national guard or law enforcement would not roll in and crush it in a hot second? Come on now...

Back