testtest

Doomsday Preppers

Bassbob

Emissary
Has anyone watched this show ? These people got some screws loose. I will say nearly every one I have watched so far includes AR-15s and security and I haven't caught any anti-gun winds blowing, but jeez, some of these guys need to get out more often. And the theme song is killin' me.

Haven't and won't now...
Oh it's interesting for sure. And some of these guys have awesome set ups. What's nuts is that they all seem to believe we are on the edge of armageddon. I'm not saying it's not worth watching, I'm just saying some of these people are screwballs. Some dude moved his family to Costa Rica. As if the government of Costa Rica is going to allow him to keep his spread if the SHTF. Another guy has an extensive and very cool underground habitat because he's convinced Russia is going to send some nukes our way soon.

Oh it's interesting for sure. And some of these guys have awesome set ups. What's nuts is that they all seem to believe we are on the edge of armageddon. I'm not saying it's not worth watching, I'm just saying some of these people are screwballs. Some dude moved his family to Costa Rica. As if the government of Costa Rica is going to allow him to keep his spread if the SHTF. Another guy has an extensive and very cool underground habitat because he's convinced Russia is going to send some nukes our way soon.
Okay I am curious, but they might be on to something with the Loon's jacking with the Farms and potential fall-out from that action.

The current guy is convinced the arab world will realease smallpox on us. As such he has his wife and 6 kids running " Get out of town and to the cabin in the woods with our biological suits, guns, motorcycles, food and chickens" drills.

"Jonathan Cooper, the homeowner, says the reason the home is like this is because he's concerned about security, specifically a foreign attack."

yeah, i'm sure the attackers are gonna skip over, Boston, NYC, Los Angeles, maybe even Area 51, to get specifically at his house in Backwards, KY

I can’t even stomach the commercials so that’s a hard No I won’t watch it. Like about every other non reality TV it’s all drama that I have a hard time believing isn’t scripted!

I can’t even stomach the commercials so that’s a hard No I won’t watch it. Like about every other non reality TV it’s all drama that I have a hard time believing isn’t scripted!
they are ALL scripted.

reality is fake.

we'd have a more enjoyable time watching a soap opera, where Katie's baby belongs to Sam, but Sam loves Frank, and Frank is really a transgender bartender from Waterloo, Iowa.

I saw it one time and they were focused on some family who's main thing was building thier bunker up a flight of stairs because zombies cannot climb stairs. It was... interesting in a hilarious way.

well they would be wrong

i've seen movies where the people went on top of the roof waiting for a helicopter, and the zombies went up after them.

Resident Evil franchise, comes to mind....

Won’t be long now… he is cooking on a propane grill INSIDE the house. Just a matter of time before the carbon monoxide gets him.
i hope he prepped with smoke and co detectors...

i'd hate to be the person that buys that house. i'd make sure the seller, agent, bank, whomever, removes all that crap, outside and inside, at thier expense. otherwise, offer it for a dollar, in "as-is, as-seen" condition.

i hope he prepped with smoke and co detectors...

i'd hate to be the person that buys that house. i'd make sure the seller, agent, bank, whomever, removes all that crap, outside and inside, at thier expense. otherwise, offer it for a dollar, in "as-is, as-seen" condition.
If that house ever sells can you imagine what the new owners will find hidden in the walls? And you know there has to be a secret tunnel to somewhere.

yeah, i'm sure the attackers are gonna skip over, Boston, NYC, Los Angeles, maybe even Area 51, to get specifically at his house in Backwards, KY
Backwards Kentucky, not really. You do know “but probably not” that Kentucky is home to one of the largest army base in Central America which is known as
Fort Knox where (all) the gold is kept.

This actually poses a legitimate question of when does one cross the threshold from prepper wanting to be “prepared” for a host of situations to all out crazy, paranoid zombie apocalypse prepper?

Back