testtest

Drama Next Door

My neighbor had contacted me to let me know he would be gone for week and to let me know his friend and his ex wife might stop by, I told him I’d watch his place. Well today things went south, I had just got home from a doctors appointment and after getting into my apartment I had a knock on my door. I asked who was there and a woman said I’m your neighbors ex wife can we talk?
Just as I opened the door 3 police officers and a county sheriff walked up the stairs, since I had just gotten home and took off my pullover I still had my holstered gun on my hip. The officers I didn’t recognize but the sheriff I knew from my time working security at city hall. One of the officers asked me if he could help me? Well normally I’m not sarcastic to cops but he instantly had me on the defensive and said
“no you can’t” the sheriff heard the exchange and spoke up saying I know him he’s ok. I immediately turned my attention back to my neighbors ex and asked what do you want to talk about?
The officer again spoke up saying this is not your concern. I turned to him again and said she knocked on my door and wanted to talk to me so I’m talking to her not you! Keep in mind although I had opened my apartment door I was still standing in my apartment and had not stepped into the hallway. The officer said I needed to go back into my apartment, I looked him in the eyes and told him I WAS in my apartment. Once again the sheriff stepped up and told the cop to step back. He then told my neighbors ex to talk to me in my apartment and they would wait in the hallway. I invited her in and by this time she was in tears, she told me my neighbor “her ex” had checked himself into rehab for a drug addiction and since she feared for the safety of the two young girls they shared custody of she had petitioned for the removal of the guns he owned. To say the least I was shocked as I never saw that issue with him but I told her I understood her concern but what can I help you with.
She told me she just wanted someone with her she knew during this process. Again I was a little shocked as we had only met twice before today but I told her I would do what I could.
I removed my gun and put in my bathroom and we stepped into the hallway, she asked the sheriff if I could be with her in the apartment when they searched for the guns and he agreed.
Together we stood in my neighbors living room while the officers collected the 3 handguns he owned, all this time she clung to me crying. It took about 30 minutes for them to document everything and after she came back to my apartment for some water and we talked for about an hour. She told me her ex had lost his job due to the drug use and would probably be moving in with his parents. We hugged before she left and we shared cell numbers.
What a day.

I have worked around law enforcement for over 15 years before I retired, most are good people, a few let the badge go to there head, just sayin, just keep your eyes and ears open for the next few days just in case
I understand that. Cops can be vindictive and I did put him in his place and normally I wouldn’t talk like that to a cop but he got arrogant with me so I stood my ground.

Oh man I don’t know. Oh well I’m single and she is very good looking.
1649816726592.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back