testtest

Edge EVAC

LastStarfighter

Operator
Founding Member
I know how crazy things in the world can be. Emergency guns are becoming the new normal so I guess why not have a compact one? I like this idea and the style of it with the "arm brace." Seems like it may be good for hiking and camping? What do you all think?

I know how crazy things in the world can be. Emergency guns are becoming the new normal so I guess why not have a compact one? I like this idea and the style of it with the "arm brace." Seems like it may be good for hiking and camping? What do you all think?

That is a badazz gun!

I like it. The EVAC is going on my list. I have the SR-556 TD because it fits in my backpack, the EVAC will be a nice addition down the road for me.

Sweet especially with variants.

If SA can play this right, I think they could give Sigs MCX/MPX series a little competition. Offer additional barrels, upper, and calibers (as far as quick change goes).

556, 300B, 9mm,10mm & 45?

Just a thought....
I like the way you think!👍

I think SA could do it without the Sig cost mark-up and have a product just as good looking and reliable but more wallet friendly.

Nah I still have a decent bit left waiting for something good to come along. I was looking into precision rifles but I don't belong to a range yet that can support one. The good ranges in my area have a
1 year waiting list.
You could always take it to your buddy’s range in Maine (depending the distance he has it set up as). It’s funny, I worked with a guy that moved to Maine & said he was going to set up a range. I wonder if it’s the same guy:unsure:. That’s what I’d like to do if I could get a few acres. I always wanted a 50 BMG, but sure no range around here would want me to fire it there ( I’m even wondering about my 338 Lapua magnum ).

You could always take it to your buddy’s range in Maine (depending the distance he has it set up as). It’s funny, I worked with a guy that moved to Maine & said he was going to set up a range. I wonder if it’s the same guy:unsure:. That’s what I’d like to do if I could get a few acres. I always wanted a 50 BMG, but sure no range around here would want me to fire it there ( I’m even wondering about my 338 Lapua magnum ).
I'm jealous again! You have a .338 Lapua! I want one.......🥺 Lol

This guy didn't have a range he just cleared a few acres to build a house I went up to help build it.

I'm jealous again! You have a .338 Lapua! I want one.......🥺 Lol

This guy didn't have a range he just cleared a few acres to build a house I went up to help build it.
Yeah, I was going back and forth on Ruger’s precision rifle in 300 win mag or the 338 lapua. I saw the 338 on sale & bought it. I’ll probably get the 300 win mag later as I have the RPR’s in 308, 6cm & 6.5cm

By the way, if anyone that can do anything about our recommendations is reading. You have a few testers here if you have the mind. We'll (I'm assuming I'm not the only one) even write range reports.

I am having a hard time deciding which Micro Saint I want, The take down on this one is pretty kick ass. But I was told "if the can figure out how not to melt an optic mounted on the barrel it would overcome the repeat zero problem". So if you use the hell out of this with some good mag dumps the temps get pretty hot on the hand guard. Removing the Barrel negates your zero. Now in all honesty who is going to use this for two hundred yard shooting? This is a down and dirty up close Gat. Or you can mount the optic on the hand guard but don't go stupid and try a sustained firefight.

I purchased a Springfield "Saint" pisrol in July of last year & love it.For me it's the perfect home defense weapon.Ive shot it out to 100 yards.Ive got some iron sights coming & going to match them up with the red dot that is presently on

Back