testtest

Fashion 2021

Well, another reason to own a hand gun. Freaks abound!

But, to be kind and tolerant, I am trying to assume that these two young men (I guess) are out of a job due to sleepy Joe's policies and the rent has to be paid so they agree to look like fools and are praying that their mother is still at work.

This seasons must haves......or not

Interesting. Long ago, Time Life Magazine ran an article with pics of both men and women dressing in only short skirts, going topless and both having shaved heads by the 1970's. Partially there now, but thinking, thankfully their projection date's way off? As most of us likely feel, can think of many better things than warped odd fads seeking attention? Winter time up north for example? How's that working out? College kids wearing nothing but PJ's and flip flops in cold winter months can be rough enough? :)

Kinda see this type of stuff in the Southern Hemisphere-I kid not-sitting in my car-colder than I like even wearing a coat.
Man dressed in winter coat-beanie cap-wearing flip flops and shorts-must be warmer cause they were cargo shorts.
The word I would use is retarded-but I guess I can't use that word to describe someone that is a lot slower than stick of pulp.

Well maybe it was an accident...

Attachments

• JVvDGdf.jpg
    JVvDGdf.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 114
Back