testtest

Federal Ammunition 100th Anniversary Celebration Sweepstakes Winner

shanneba

Custom

Federal Ammunition 100-year celebration sweepstakes winner announced, awarded massive 54,000-round ammo prize package.​

The winner—Tom from Arkansas—

federal2022sweepstakes-2.jpg

Got to factor in fed income tax on the total also vs just state taxes.

I just used the math on what state & fed taxes would be in my state which considers everything the same as income.

So, how about lowering the price of your G$#@mn ammo? $30 a box for practice ammo is crazy.
Practice ammo? I haven't seen (cases of) range ammo in an LGS in several years, except once every 6 months for each LGS (for the calibers I shoot). Tons and tons and tons of expensive EDC rounds. FMJ's? Phhhht. Ammoseek is now one of my best friends.

Practice ammo? I haven't seen (cases of) range ammo in an LGS in several years, except once every 6 months for each LGS (for the calibers I shoot). Tons and tons and tons of expensive EDC rounds. FMJ's? Phhhht. Ammoseek is now one of my best friends.
It's in all the shops around here. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has 124 gr. 9mm for $15/box right now though. You can buy cases of green tips for about $500 at all the brick and mortars around here right now.

We are being gouged, but in a capitalist society, we are being gouged by our fellow shooters. As long as people will pay $125 for 1000 primers that's what they'll charge. As long as people will pay $14 for a 5 round box of copper plated Flite Control 00B, that's what they'll charge.

Back