testtest

Felon caught selling guns on Facebook less than a month after jail release

shanneba

Custom
A repeat felon was only out of jail for 25 days before police caught him selling guns on Facebook.
Deshawn Washington, 22, of Indianapolis will serve 27 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to illegal possession of firearms by a felon.
Washington isn’t permitted to own guns due to being previously convicted of multiple felonies including possession of a machine gun.

Looks like the previous sentences weren't long enough.

A repeat felon was only out of jail for 25 days before police caught him selling guns on Facebook.
Deshawn Washington, 22, of Indianapolis will serve 27 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to illegal possession of firearms by a felon.
Washington isn’t permitted to own guns due to being previously convicted of multiple felonies including possession of a machine gun.

Dumb ass

For those interested here is the press release from the US Attorney Office Southern District of Indiana.

Sounds like he was picked up as a released state felon under the Federal District court on the new charges. I predict he will go to Terre Haute or possible Big Sandy or McReary County Kentucky all within the 500 miles BOP sort of tries to do.

I have a female friend Fed Agent, Fed parole( or is it probation) nevrr can remember. Works out of Maine

Wonder how many guns he sold before he got caught ?? Where was he getting these firearms to sell ?? Why was he released back into the community - ‘good behavior’? I must not be smart enough cuz I can’t answer the biggest — why do we let criminals go on doing stuff like this ?? We must be dumbasses too.

Seems anymore that few sentences are "long enough". I've often considered that to be a real 'deterrent', it has to be bad enough to actually 'deter'. Otherwise all it does is prohibit a 2nd offender.

For those interested here is the press release from the US Attorney Office Southern District of Indiana.

Sounds like he was picked up as a released state felon under the Federal District court on the new charges. I predict he will go to Terre Haute or possible Big Sandy or McReary County Kentucky all within the 500 miles BOP sort of tries to do.

Well, alrighty then!

Back