testtest

First Look: Norma Hexagon Match Ammo-Aerodynamically Sound

I actually tried some of that a while back in my G34 and G19 and to be honest I wasn't that impressed with it for how much it cost. I didn't get near the velocity they advertised and accuracy was only so so out of both pistols. The G34 liked it better than the G19 but I didn't see the groups as much of an improvement over what I could get with standard ball ammo at the same distances. Every gun is going to be different but for me the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Remember the polygonal Bore in the H & K Rifles & Pistols & Glock Line of Pistols no traditional lands & groves in the bore. I am told this increased velocity and sealed more gas behind the bullet less escaping gas and less friction caused higher velocities so I am told.

Remember the polygonal Bore in the H & K Rifles & Pistols & Glock Line of Pistols no traditional lands & groves in the bore. I am told this increased velocity and sealed more gas behind the bullet less escaping gas and less friction caused higher velocities so I am told.
Yea, just don’t shoot lead in these barrels.

I don't shoot many lead bullets I had some for the rifle in .300 blackout Most of my lead bullets were 357mag & 44 mag 45 ACP I shoot ball or match ammo mostly.

I don’t shoot lead either much, but I was talking about you should not shoot lead bullets in Glock pistols, and I just found out that if your gun has porting, you shouldn’t either, don’t remember hearing that before.....

Back