testtest

First Look: Optics-Ready XD-S Mod.2 OSP 9mm

Excellent review! Thanks, Mike.

I loved my XD-S Mod.2 9mm, and think the OSP option is a welcome addition. Unfortunately for me, I found the grip to be a little small for my hand size. I chose to switch to the XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact and installed the large backstrap (III), which filled my palm just right. I definitely noticed an improvement in accuracy with a larger pistol and grip combination.

Great article. Maybe we should let Biden win so we can get the stimulus check in the mail. I'm pretty sure Springfield Armory will get all of mine 🤣🤑💸

I'm new to the forum. I have been working on getting an XD-M elite 3.8" barrel. I like the ambi slide stop/release feature, and the grip safety. Now I can get the slightly smaller XD-S mod2 (single stack unfortunately) with milled slide for red-dot but without the ambi slide stop. Can I get the XD-M with the milled slide (the OSP is milled but is a monster size)? Would it not have been easier just to put the ambi slide release on the XD-S?

love the 4.0 but hate the loaded chamber hole blowing powder all over the crimson trace screen
i do not need any indicator
i do need clean red dot screen

Back