testtest

First Look: SIG Sauer AXG Scorpion Handgun

And? wonder what your post is about? Did you like it/hate it? Did it feel good in your hand? Is it too heavy/just right? Is it the best P320? How about just any thoughts since you are probably one of the few that have held one.

And? wonder what your post is about? Did you like it/hate it? Did it feel good in your hand? Is it too heavy/just right? Is it the best P320? How about just any thoughts since you are probably one of the few that have held one.

Same frame configuration as a standard 320 except in aluminum, so they feel the same. A little weight difference compared to the standard polymer. Thus no room for hate.

Being the "best" is subjective, especially since it's the same handgun except for the frame material.

I don't own a 320 so I have no mileage using one. My LGS is one of only ten Sig dealers to get them. I did notice it was spendy.

Last edited:
I really like the Wilson combat lower for a Sig 320. For those 320 owners, check out their line of modified lowers with very nice enhancements made
Thanks KF, I'll have to do that. I own all the calibers of the P320's with several different grips and xChange kits. I was just looking at their Optics cut Slides on Proven Arms & Outfitters, and it's going for around $500. I kind of weigh, should I get something like this (or the aluminum grip), or just buy a new P320 with those features for a few hundred more :unsure:

Back