testtest

For you bunny hunters...

How on Earth can you be so callous, so cruel, so black hearted as to want to go out and wack cute, cuddly lil' Thumper just for a measly bowl of stew. :cry:

thumper.jpg

When we had the hay business a woman who ran a bunny rescue would show up once a year to buy one bale of hay. After several years one day when she came to pick up her bale of hay she told me she had more bunnies than she could handle and did I know anyone who would adopt. I told her I had a hasenpfeffer recipe that called for 6 rabbits. She left with her bale of hay and I never saw her again....

The smell of rabbit cooking makes me nauseous.

I also don't care for squirrel or duck. And yes I've had both 15 ways from Sunday. I just don't care for the taste of it. In fact elk and pheasant don't do much for me. Too rich.

My dad & I were the hunters in the family with my siblings getting a triple-dose of "city" genes.

When we made up some wild game meal if we told them what it was ahead of time they wouldn't eat anything, but if we waited to tell them just before they were done "wolfing down" the last remnants of meal then they would almost want to throw up.

Back