testtest

Foreign police dog training from Helicopter

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Well, you are not outrunning Fido when he comes hauling butt to you in a helicopter !!!
Cool training video of K9 team from a chopper … 😁😁😎😎

3D49CD02-2A0C-427A-991C-E282CB7D38B1.jpeg

I love dogs! And a dog that earns his keep, even better. (y)
Did anybody else notice that the dog had a ballistic vest and camera strapped to his head?
BTW: James Rollins has written several novels featuring the characters Capt. Tucker Wayne and his war dog Kane. Good reading. ;)

As for robot dogs, I wonder how well they stand up to a 7.62 147gr FMJ?

Did anybody else notice that the dog had a ballistic vest and camera strapped to his head?
BTW: James Rollins has written several novels featuring the characters Capt. Tucker Wayne and his war dog Kane. Good reading. ;)

When they're armed with full auto, IR and motion sensor activated sub guns you better be shooting from a good hiding spot pretty far away. And make the first shot count.

i would imagine that any "vital area" such as where the main computer chip, or control module is, would have some sort of armor plating??

i also wouldn't doubt testing has been done or continues to be done on thier durability under fire.

i would imagine that any "vital area" such as where the main computer chip, or control module is, would have some sort of armor plating??

i also wouldn't doubt testing has been done or continues to be done on thier durability under fire.
For sure. The Robot Patrol Dogs are the real deal. I for one welcome our new Robot Dog Overlords.

Back