testtest

Forged in Fire

KLGunner

Staff member
One of my favorite shows to watch on TV is Forged in Fire. I feel I learn so much from this show in an art I’d personally love to get involved in one day. Which got me thinking 🤔 how many of you guys forge your own knifes? If you do share some of your pictures, stories of how it all started for you & some secrets you might have for members like me who are interested in maybe doing this themselves one day.

One of my favorite shows to watch on TV is Forged in Fire. I feel I learn so much from this show in an art I’d personally love to get involved in one day. Which got me thinking 🤔 how many of you guys forge your own knifes? If you do share some of your pictures, stories of how it all started for you & some secrets you might have for members like me who are interested in maybe doing this themselves one day.
1611251189677.jpeg

It will killllll!.........🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love that show, how much like any other show is “put on” I don’t know, but for anyone who is into knives would have to like that show.

I love the actual forging work and the development of the billets/blanks, but what I really love is the Highly Technical names for the tests they put the blades through ...... you know, like 'The Fish Slice', 'The Ice Chop', 'The Apple Slice', 'The Cow Horn Chop', 'The Skull Bone Chop', etc, and then....... "remember, it's not what your blade does to the test, it's what the test does to your blade!" And then the testing for 'sharpness' begins to see if your blade cut, or will Kee-ill! :):):)(y)(y)(y)

Just a little correction. He’s saying “It will K.E.A.L”. Like most in the 2A community, he doesn’t believe in fighting to kill when defending yourself. He teaches fighting to “Keep Everyone ALive”-KEAL, well...everyone you’re defending. If the bad guy ends up dying that’s his fault for attacking. Also a good reason to have a trauma kit nearby. Save the dumb*** who forced you to defend yourself, so he can rot in jail.

Back