testtest

France...

Figures the French are so willing to give up their guns. The govt is destroying historical pieces (with some exempt) in the name of "safety" and what "could" happen, like a Luger getting in the hands of criminals.

The fact that France has millions of old firearms that are remnants of the two World Wars fought in the last century should be a clue that an invasion will probably happen again at some point. I bet there are millions of serviceable firearms hidden away years ago just in case the need should arise again. Maybe the folks at Springfield can get back into the surplus import business and purchase a boat load of vintage firearms. I bet Mr. Reese would have jumped at the opportunity.

Captured German guns bring premiums. Seems a shame to destroy them when many Americans would like them.
That's what I was thinking. Pieces of history being destroyed. Pieces likely captured or looted off the Nazis from resistance fighters.

These are also pieces that aren't being used against the populace. They're just there but because of their ignorance and fear of them possibly being used in a domestic terrorist attack or in a crime they must be destroyed. Those that want to keep them must get a permit.

My father-in-law brought back an SA dagger from the Battle of the Bulge. It was a pretty fierce ordeal to be in.

Back