testtest

Front Sight Focus - How To Instantly Shoot Like a Navy SEAL

I’ve shot with a few SEALs, both active & retired.

No video is going to make you “instantly” shoot as well as they do...after a few thousand rounds, maybe.

Oh, Hans so you are an operator ? or a contractor? where did you serve? What seal team were they from? Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, the videos point out many good points when it comes to shooting and putting into the practical application of live-fire marksmanship training, Like the front sight focus if you apply it your Groups will shrink when shooting on the range its a proven fact you must train until it becomes an instinct you don't have to think about under stress your response will revert to the way you trained if you train poorly your response will be poor. Try or Don't try it I posted for everyone not just for your benefit.

Oh, Hans so you are an operator ? or a contractor? where did you serve? What seal team were they from? Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, the videos point out many good points when it comes to shooting and putting into the practical application of live-fire marksmanship training, Like the front sight focus if you apply it your Groups will shrink when shooting on the range its a proven fact you must train until it becomes an instinct you don't have to think about under stress your response will revert to the way you trained if you train poorly your response will be poor. Try or Don't try it I posted for everyone not just for your benefit.

I’m none of those; I’m just a guy. I just happen to know people, is all.

As far as what Teams they are/were with, that’s their business.

And I never said there wasn’t anything worthwhile-I just pointed out the title was more than a bit misleading.

You need to stop taking anyone who disagrees with you as a personal attack.

I’m none of those; I’m just a guy. I just happen to know people, is all.

As far as what Teams they are/were with, that’s their business.

And I never said there wasn’t anything worthwhile-I just pointed out the title was more than a bit misleading.

You need to stop taking anyone who disagrees with you as a personal attack.
:unsure:You sure certainly disagree with me with just about everything I've posted, don't you? :unsure: I have more than 60 years of knowledge to contribute when it comes to Fire Arms, Shooting, Hunting & Fishing to share whether you agree or disagree that's your opinion and you have a right to it but with everything? I am not mad or angry or aggressive abusive or disrespectful or have any contempt or malice towards you just pointing out some facts.

:unsure:You sure certainly disagree with me with just about everything I've posted, don't you? :unsure: I have more than 60 years of knowledge to contribute when it comes to Fire Arms, Shooting, Hunting & Fishing to share whether you agree or disagree that's your opinion and you have a right to it but with everything? I am not mad or angry or aggressive abusive or disrespectful or have any contempt or malice towards you just pointing out some facts.

I rather doubt I’ve disagreed with you about everything you post—that’s being a bit hyperbolic. A few things, yes...but I tend to give my reasons, calmly, politely, and respectfully—I don’t just reply with a puking emoji, for example.

You’re not the only one with a good chunk of shooting experience under their belt, here. Just because I, or others, don’t feel like posting a CV doesn’t mean we don’t know what we’re talking about.

That’s what forums like this are for—a bit of back and forth, getting information that may be contrary to, or challenge one’s views...because I know many of my views on shooting, defensive or otherwise, have changed radically over the years as I have been exposed to new/different ideas...I know there’s a few things I’ve done a full 180° on, when presented with a different viewpoint.

I rather doubt I’ve disagreed with you about everything you post—that’s being a bit hyperbolic. A few things, yes...but I tend to give my reasons, calmly, politely, and respectfully—I don’t just reply with a puking emoji, for example.

You’re not the only one with a good chunk of shooting experience under their belt, here. Just because I, or others, don’t feel like posting a CV doesn’t mean we don’t know what we’re talking about.

That’s what forums like this are for—a bit of back and forth, getting information that may be contrary to, or challenge one’s views...because I know many of my views on shooting, defensive or otherwise, have changed radically over the years as I have been exposed to new/different ideas...I know there’s a few things I’ve done a full 180° on, when presented with a different viewpoint.
Like I said no hard feelings what so ever I am just sharing my point of view! :)I also respect you.

Hats off to these two gentleman resolving there differences like adults.

I seriously mean it too.

@HansGruber

@EL LOBO

This is not aimed at anyone in particular and I intend this to provoke some thought.

We all should respect each other's input and experience in this forum where we have become members along side a great group of guys who come from all walks of life.

Not all of us see eye to eye but hearing from the other side without attacking and respectfully posing a challenge to that other opinion is not a bad thing. I don't think any of us came here with the expectation of having a hive mentality where we all think the same way because that would just be boring as hell.

Being able to resolve differences in open dialogue is what separates the savages from the gentleman.

Last edited:
Back