testtest

FRUSTRATING PURCHASE

Recently purchase a XDM Elite Tactical OSP and the Holosun 509T. Well the Holosun won’t attach directly with either plate, on the XDM or the one provided with the Holosun. I called Springfield Customer Service and what was sent was the #3 RMR plate, which the 509T will not attach to. Call Customer Service again this morning and was told they cannot find the proper plate online and their tech dept. was not answering. Seems just one thing after another, anyway so I have an email off to Holosun in hopes they may be of assistance.

Just a heads up… buyer beware.

It's always best to find out which mounting plate sytem will work on a MOS-capable pistol before buying the MRD since there are multiple MRD brands out there.
Agreed. The info that came with the XDM Elite simply says to advise them what optic you purchased and the correct plate would be sent. Should not have had to 2nd guess that, plus Holosun is one of the hottest optics out there today.

Agreed. The info that came with the XDM Elite simply says to advise them what optic you purchased and the correct plate would be sent. Should not have had to 2nd guess that, plus Holosun is one of the hottest optics out there today.
I would not consider HoloSun one of the hottest optics out there...fairly popular, sure, but there’s a lot of folks who don’t know about them.

Also, you can find them fairly easily. Try finding a Trijicon RMR or a DeltaPoint—the top-tier optics—and you’ll see what a “hot” optic is...

Back