testtest

Fulfilling A Promise I Made To Myself

So following my shoulder replacement surgery I had last July and subsequently having to sleep in my old recliner for over 4 months I made a promise to eventually throw the recliner off my second floor balcony and set it on fire.
Well knowing that would probably get me arrested I’m throwing it in the dumpster and sitting here waiting for the new dual reclining love seat to be delivered.
The old…….
2DE2D1CD-4B0E-400B-916C-901FDF45F9EF.jpeg

Very nice chair, space between them is also nice, but this type of chair wouldn’t work for me, I like my space, don’t like to be crowded like that when I am trying to relax, hope you didn’t hurt yourself getting rid of your old recliner

I'm hoping to buy a new house in the next year, God willing. I'm trying to build up my Savings account so I can buy higher quality furniture and bedding because I know it's worth the extra money. That's a nice set you have.

When I moved back home into a rental house I didn't bring any furniture with me. So I bought some cheap stuff because I knew the goal was to get into my own house. I'm very close to that happening. One more meeting with my mortgage broker and I can start looking for a house...:)

We were driving down the road in town on the big day when the garbage takes anything. I was kind of looking for real wood furniture for knife handles. We drove past a house that had a real decent looking chair sitting by the road. Sitting in said chair was a young boy.

I said to my wife, now look that's a shame, they are throwing away a perfectly good little boy.

She almost ran off the road...

I'm hoping to buy a new house in the next year, God willing. I'm trying to build up my Savings account so I can buy higher quality furniture and bedding because I know it's worth the extra money. That's a nice set you have.

When I moved back home into a rental house I didn't bring any furniture with me. So I bought some cheap stuff because I knew the goal was to get into my own house. I'm very close to that happening. One more meeting with my mortgage broker and I can start looking for a house...:)
Wishing you the best in your search for a new home. The right furniture will follow ...

Back