testtest

Funny One...

Trebor657

Operator
A guy walks into a crowded bar, jumps up on the bar, pulls out a pistol, waves it above his head and says " This is a Colt 1911 .45 caliber pistol. I have 7 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber....I want to know who in here has been sleeping with my wife!!" After a few seconds, a voice from the back of the bar says "you're gonna need more ammo." Thought this was a good one...

A guy walks into a crowded bar, jumps up on the bar, pulls out a pistol, waves it above his head and says " This is a Colt 1911 .45 caliber pistol. I have 7 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber....I want to know who in here has been sleeping with my wife!!" After a few seconds, a voice from the back of the bar says "you're gonna need more ammo." Thought this was a good one...
77D5CC3F-D2D6-4135-9F50-33406A731534.gif

A guy in Alaska said a 22 LR handgun saved his life when him & his friend were charged by a large bear. They were both running away, he was behind his friend. Pulled his 22, shot his friend in the leg, and he got away!
Oldie but a goodie...
Two boys were chatting in the shade of a big tree. One boy said, "My brother was in Vietnam and got shot in the $ss.". The other boy said, "You mean, rectum.". First boy said, "Wrecked him h$ll, it damned near killed him."....:)

Back