testtest

G19 followed me home

djthumper

Custom
Founding Member
So yesterday a Glock 19 MOS gen 5 followed me home. I was going to wait but I have been doing so much training with my SIRT pistol. I figured I would get a similar gun, I didn't want to get the 17. I have been looking at doing some training with a red dot so I went with the MOS. I already know I am swapping out those standard sites, they are pretty horrible. I like the feel of it, I am hoping to get to go to the range tomorrow.

So yesterday a Glock 19 MOS gen 5 followed me home. I was going to wait but I have been doing so much training with my SIRT pistol. I figured I would get a similar gun, I didn't want to get the 17. I have been looking at doing some training with a red dot so I went with the MOS. I already know I am swapping out those standard sites, they are pretty horrible. I like the feel of it, I am hoping to get to go to the range tomorrow.
Nice 👍 djthumper, congratulations on the pickup

Congratulations, great choice!
I have a G19 Gen4 and a G34 Gen 5 M.O.S. and while I really like both, the Gen 5 M.O.S. is an incredible piece. I'm sure you'll notice and appreciate the differences.
The only modification I've made so far is to replace the front sight with a HI VIZ Litewave setup. A great upgrade for $35.
Happy shooting!

Back