testtest

Gear Up Mags For Hellcat Pro

Has anyone heard when Springfield is going to do their famous Gear Up promotion for the Hellcat Pro? I love the gun and want to buy it but I'd love to get it with a few extra mags.
From an Email link I received today, a SA "Gear Up" promotion for all new striker fired handguns from 7/1/22 - 8/31/22. The Hellcat Pro looks to be included. Check the Webpage links for more.

Also got an email on this today. Now I'm going to have to buy another one.
Yeah Jmcd, I hear you. I bought the Hellcat Pro (I also have the Hellcat non OSP which I carry IWB and the Hellcat RDP, both of which I bought prior to the Pro). Unfortunately, I bought the Pro 3/18/22, and after entering the serial number, it was rejected as not valid for this offer. I kind of figured it would be, but no harm in trying I thought :cry: :)

I might be late to the party but I got the email just yesterday about the gear up promotion for all Springfield striker fired pistols. I don’t own any striker fired guns so figured this was the nudge I needed and got the Hellcat OCP. Prior to the new Hellcat it was a few 1911’s a couple Bereatts 92’s and some little Sig P238 my wife likes .

The email didn’t say which magazines were included but considering the price of springfield mags I figured it’s a good deal no matter what they send.

I might be late to the party but I got the email just yesterday about the gear up promotion for all Springfield striker fired pistols. I don’t own any striker fired guns so figured this was the nudge I needed and got the Hellcat OCP. Prior to the new Hellcat it was a few 1911’s a couple Bereatts 92’s and some little Sig P238 my wife likes .

The email didn’t say which magazines were included but considering the price of springfield mags I figured it’s a good deal no matter what they send.
@cupton, Welcome to the forum.

My first gear up promotion, everything was in a rather large hard case so you walked out of the store with everything in hand (Based on what that specific promotion entailed) The second promotion I had involved registering with Springfield and they shipped me the contents of that gear up promotion. The mags at the time I received mine were state specific, (high capacity vs low capacity). Not sure if they are all 10 rounders at this point. Your LCS would probably know the details if it is not in the fine print. I actually haven't looked that closely yet, although I intend to.

Now that I think about it, one of mine was discontinued and the other they upgraded to OSP. Those were for specific ones in there lineup at the time. This promotion has a broader range.
Maybe they’re coming out with an zero emissions All Electric 20v 8mm low cap hybrid that’s easier in the lungs ???

Hello from Pennsylvania & welcome to the forum @cupton. I’ve been fortunate to be eligible for several “Gear Up“ promotions, so I can almost certainly say that you’ll get 3 extra magazines that will fit the particular firearm you purchase that is valid for this promotion. If you meant the capacity of the Mags, then that is a valid question I’m not sure of.

Now that I think about it, one of mine was discontinued and the other they upgraded to OSP. Those were for specific ones in there lineup at the time. This promotion has a broader range.
I’ve been through several myself jmcd. One for my 308 National Match M1a, XDs, XDe & XD Mod.2 (the XD’s in 3.3” 45s). I believe some may be either discontinued, or have seen enhancements made. 🤷‍♂️

I purchased a Hellcat Pro from my LGS on Tuesday, June 28th. No knowledge or mention of SA's Gear Up promotion. I registered same with SA on July 1st, simultaneously I received an email on Gear Up promo. I wrote a short note in the comments section explaining that I purchased this exactly 3 days before. Had I known, I would have waited. I hope SA honors my request.

Maybe they’re coming out with an zero emissions All Electric 20v 8mm low cap hybrid that’s easier in the lungs ???
Well I’ll have to pass on that model 🙅‍♂️. If it doesn’t blow the lungs clear out of the body, then it’s not for me. :unsure:🤣
Maybe that model will put the lungs back in? :D
E29A1E74-958F-46F1-BDE8-F43249708C69.gif

Back