testtest

Gearbox from a 'The Armory Life' review

I was recently watching a review on the Mantis X10 Elite. At the very beginning of the video, there is a padded gearbox with pistols, magazines, and miscellaneous range gear in it. Can anyone point me at this box?

Thanks
It took me a search of articles to find what you are referring to and I was able to take a quick screenshot of the “Gearbox”
DD96728F-2271-42EB-829F-2E88747732F0.jpeg

If this is what you wanted information on my best guess it is a custom made box put together by the author of the article. In every review there is a written section of the video, if you scroll to the end of the written part they show items that are part of the review. In this case the Gearbox is not listed.

It took me a search of articles to find what you are referring to and I was able to take a quick screenshot of the “Gearbox”
View attachment 29629
If this is what you wanted information on my best guess it is a custom made box put together by the author of the article. In every review there is a written section of the video, if you scroll to the end of the written part they show items that are part of the review. In this case the Gearbox is not listed.
The word 'review' in my post was a link to the article. I'm new to this forum. I just used the link function in the post. I'll be more clear in the future. I apologize. I appreciate your searching until you found it. I noticed there was no mention of the box at the end of the review, which is why I was asking about it in the forum. Thanks for your reply.

The word 'review' in my post was a link to the article. I'm new to this forum. I just used the link function in the post. I'll be more clear in the future. I apologize. I appreciate your searching until you found it. I noticed there was no mention of the box at the end of the review, which is why I was asking about it in the forum. Thanks for your reply.
No need to apologize I’m happy to help.
It looks like a very cool box which most likely is a box that stays in his vehicle to transport his gear.

Welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

I was recently watching a review on the Mantis X10 Elite. At the very beginning of the video, there is a padded gearbox with pistols, magazines, and miscellaneous range gear in it. Can anyone point me at this box?

Thanks
Try Case Club. You can order cases from them direct or via Amazon. I use a 6 pistol and my wife uses a 4. In hindsight I have realized I could get by with a 4 for myself. Magazine storage is nice and a place for eyes and ear plugs

Thanks
Here's some options @bpwhistler and welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

Pistol foam insert (on Amazon) to go inside Pelican case 1600 (excellent cases but a bit on the expensive side):

Insert:

Pelican Case 1600:

And:
Case Club insert (mentioned in a prior post here) to go inside Pelican Case 1510:

CC Insert:

Pelican Case 1510:

Or is you prefer soft backpack type range backpacks that have pistol holders/cases, I saw these two reviews of packs on the GunMagWarehouse blog:

Pistol foam insert (on Amazon) to go inside Pelican case 1600 (excellent cases but a bit on the expensive side):

Insert:

Pelican Case 1600:

And:
Case Club insert (mentioned in a prior post here) to go inside Pelican Case 1510:

CC Insert:

Pelican Case 1510:

Or is you prefer soft backpack type range backpacks that have pistol holders/cases, I saw these two reviews of packs on the GunMagWarehouse blog:

Holy cow! Those were some great resources! Thanks

Insert:

Pelican Case 1600:

And:

CC Insert:

Pelican Case 1510:

I used a GPS range bag for years, very well made and very functional.

I used a GPS range bag for years, very well made and very functional.
Thanks. That just confirms my decision. I'm going to get the GPS Tactical Range backpack as well as a case from Case Club. I haven't decided on the case yet. I might choose one of their foam insert options to use w/ a Pelican case. I know nothing about Case Club cases, but know I love Pelicans. I really like the Case Club foam options!

Regards

Back