testtest

GETTING SALES TEAM TO RESPOND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having difficulty getting the Springfield Sales Dept. respond to your emails? I've sent two emails to sales@springfield-armory.com, one on 06/23 and another on 06/24 and to date they have not responded. Grrrr
although i cannot respond to Springfield, i have had a wait time emailing other companies, due to the employee's working from home, rather than the office, due to the covid restrictions.

and God, i hope this crap ends, i am as sick and tired of it as anyone can be.

Anyone else having difficulty getting the Springfield Sales Dept. respond to your emails? I've sent two emails to sales@springfield-armory.com, one on 06/23 and another on 06/24 and to date they have not responded. Grrrr
In another thread on here, is was stated Springfield is having email issues yet, and it was also noted to call them up instead.

Their email system just flat out sucks and drops emails entirely. Definitely call them if you are looking for a quick response. They are very good about answering the phone and taking care of you.

Thanks, but I’ve solved the issue myself. My question was optic related but getting no response I decided to go with another manufacture. I find it concerning that a nationally known manufacturer like Springfield has such little regard for its customers. This is a digital world, and to stay current you have to acknowledge texts & emails are a big part in how business is conducted.

Thanks, but I’ve solved the issue myself. My question was optic related but getting no response I decided to go with another manufacture. I find it concerning that a nationally known manufacturer like Springfield has such little regard for its customers. This is a digital world, and to stay current you have to acknowledge texts & emails are a big part in how business is conducted.
although i do agree with some of what you said, i personally too have had issues with them and the email service. but then too, i had issues with Canik (Century Arms) , Glock, CZ, SMith & Wesson, and oh...how many guns do i own, by how many different makers?

they say right there on all the websites, something like, "we will get back to you in x number of business days"...

(or something like that).

if you think, you're the ONLY person they have to respond to, then you're foolish to think that.

with the MILLIONS of guns that have been sold since the zombie apocalypse of 2020, all makers are doing the best they can.

for you to fault a maker, and NOT EVEN try to ask us, is beyond ignorant on your part.

i even own a Korth revolver, a $5,000 revolver, and i had an issue, and emailed Nighthawk Customs, who imports them here from Germany...

and guess what?

I HAD TO WAIT a couple of days.........

and i'm sure as all hell, my Korth cost me more than what gun you were inquiring about.....

but, it's the way it is.

chill out, ask us........

Entitled much?

Nope, just have run my own business for over 40 years and accustomed to something a little different. Oh, and sarcasm is not one!
One must expect that the volume of electronic traffic for a company the size of springfield is far greater than a smaller business. Response times may suffer accordingly. Yesterday was 5 days, including a weekend which makes it 3 business days. A bit more patience might be in order.

Last edited:
The Sales Depts of major manufacturers are focused on communicating with distributors vs. the individual consumer, and distributors are focused on talking with their affiliated businesses vs. the consumer. That's how the system works, and why folks need to contact the customer service depts.

There is usually an 800 phone number. They may not answer immediately but they do answer. Emails can be lost, misdirected, and rarely get responded-to in less than 48 hours (In my own experience). Springfield will respond though. Part of the delay might be the type of problem: Dangerous ones get answered first.

Hello,
It has been stated here in this post and another on this forum, Springfield was and still having email issues, stuff happens, there customer service is top notch, that's why when you made the original post I mentioned this and said it would be better to call them right now, and they do have high regards for there customers, what was wrong with just calling them up? but to each there own.

He just wanted to gripe rather than have his actual concern or question addressed, it seems. A handful of people advised him to give them a call. Another handful mentioned to maybe ask here, as you would most certainly get a response pretty prompt here, as opposed to sending an email to a distribution box of a major manufacturer that has publicly stated they have been experiencing issues with electronic requests/responses and were working to correct it.

To each their own. When the other company doesn't respond to his correspondence within 5 minutes he'll pull the same with whoever he bought from. Some people just want to complain because they feel entitled or that makes them satisfied. It is what it is.

As a "Business owner for 40 years" I highly doubt he never ran into this issue atleast once or twice in those 40 years on his end. He just needs to relax.

Last edited:
Hello,
It has been stated here in this post and another on this forum, Springfield was and still having email issues, stuff happens, there customer service is top notch, that's why when you made the original post I mentioned this and said it would be better to call them right now, and they do have high regards for there customers, what was wrong with just calling them up? but to each there own.
Goading comes to mind?

I spoke with customer service today regarding an issue I am having with my account log in. They answered the phone quickly and spent about 30 minutes with me on the phone. Then they called me back in the afternoon to see if the problem was resolved, which it is not. I can confirm that EVERY member of their customer service team is still working from home. Emails will get missed and dropped when this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back