testtest

GITMO Shoots Down French Military Plane Carrying Paratroopers

rmc51

Master Class

Anybody else hear about this, It's the first that I have heard of it.
Anybody know if it is true?

1677154318276.gif

Am dubious, if it was true it would be all over Fox and other news sources.
I don't know?

FOX News Launches ‘Silent Ban’ on President Trump – Daytime FOX Ignores Trump’s Historic Trip to East Palestine, Tunes Out His Speech, But Plays Tim Scott Speech, Only Mention Trump Visit After He Leaves Town​

Quote:
If you were watching FOX News channel on Wednesday, you likely missed Trump’s visit to East Palestine. There has been no major reporting on President Trump’s visit.

FOX News ignored the Trump visit the past two hours. FOX finally ran a segment after he left town.

Meanwhile, FOX News aired clips from Tim Scott’s speech in Iowa. WTH?

Would they?

Am dubious, if it was true it would be all over Fox and other news sources.
I don't think that we can depend on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NPR & FOX that ran the Trump Russia Collusion for four plus years and don't seem to be reporting on many of the things that are going on now, for our news. So I'm watching others and asking questions is this true.
1677160939585.gif

I don't think that we can depend on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NPR & FOX that ran the Trump Russia Collusion for four plus years and don't seem to be reporting on many of the things that are going on now, for our news. So I'm watching others and asking questions is this true.View attachment 37013
The question is: when it comes out to be not true, are you going to stop paying attention to that source?

Because the only sources on this are not even vaguely legit, and there is ZERO reporting of such an event in French outlets.

It’s BS.

The question is: when it comes out to be not true, are you going to stop paying attention to that source?

Because the only sources on this are not even vaguely legit, and there is ZERO reporting of such an event in French outlets.

It’s BS.
Have you stop paying attention to ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NPR & FOX that ran the Trump Russia Collusion for four plus years.

Quote:
The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

I'm looking at everyone, trying to figure out what/who is telling the truth and asking others, what they know.

1677162909156.gif

Have you stop paying attention to ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NPR & FOX that ran the Trump Russia Collusion for four plus years.

Quote:
The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

I'm looking at everyone, trying to figure out what/who is telling the truth and asking others, what they know.

View attachment 37016
Good grief.

Do you know what “confirmation bias” is? Because you have it, in spades.

In a week or so the Administration will craft something clever to tell the inquiring minds. Wouldn’t be the first incursion involving crafts with cloned insignia. One can believe that if it were a friendly fire incident, they would have admitted this quickly. Due to the recent shoot anything spree, this is going to come out only after they can come up with a good excuse for Dimwit in Diapers. Dont shoot-down orders require some high level of permission?
It’s tough to believe anything coming out of the Defense or Natl Security spokes-folk as it is from the WH attaché.
Recall, Kirby NSC, after the original spy balloon traversed freely, he said of the 3 weather balloon shoot that these are “unknown objects” could not be identified because the aircraft were too fast to see what exactly they were. Then just yesterday the news outlets posted the selfies the fighter jet pilot took on his cellphone. Have to believe in this day and age of technology that these jets have some pretty sophisticated cameras on board.

It’s darn possible and likely China is up stirring the pot and are creating all sorts of covert shenanigans and having their way on the Old Duffer…because they can.

Anybody else hear about this, It's the first that I have heard of it.
Anybody know if it is true?

View attachment 37010
Nah, if that were true we'd have already heard about the French surrendering to GITMO.

Besides we only use our air defense missiles on balloons and high school science projects.

Back