testtest

GOA Chipman news

And for some reason I cannot link the video????
No video found. But, this is GOA's article:

We, as law abiding gun owners as well as advocates of free speech, are "frustrated" when nominee Chipman says things that can be interpreted as to his intent to alter portions of the 1st and 2nd Amendments of our Constitution to his liking. That's the job of our elected Congress and the Courts, not an appointed official who should follow the precedents of existing laws.

Edit to add last sentence.

Last edited:
I find Chipman's nomination completely baffling. The man had several complaints of racial discrimination filed against him while he was with the BATFE. He then spent years making wildly partisan and anti-constitutional comments on numerous cable news programs and YouTube channels. If this administration's goal is to put forward an anti-2A candidate, they could find dozens of qualified individuals who have been smart enough not to make so many obvious PR mistakes. How Chipman convinced anyone that he was a good choice for the position is beyond me.

I find Chipman's nomination completely baffling. The man had several complaints of racial discrimination filed against him while he was with the BATFE. He then spent years making wildly partisan and anti-constitutional comments on numerous cable news programs and YouTube channels. If this administration's goal is to put forward an anti-2A candidate, they could find dozens of qualified individuals who have been smart enough not to make so many obvious PR mistakes. How Chipman convinced anyone that he was a good choice for the position is beyond me.
I think it's more the gun control groups he's worked for (Bloomberg, Giffords), that pressured Biden into this nomination. Just my opinion from reading articles on the subject.

I think it's more the gun control groups he's worked for (Bloomberg, Giffords), that pressured Biden into this nomination. Just my opinion from reading articles on the subject.
I figured these groups would be smart enough to know that he would be too controversial. None of us have any idea who the 5th most important person affiliated with Bloomberg or Giffords is. They could've suggested that person and had much less of a fight.

I've never associated with any of these anti-2A groups, so I don't know much about their members. What are the chances that Chipman is the most likable person associated with Bloomberg or Giffords? Any group where Chipman is the star member must be a truly awful organization.

The current regime is going for broke in appointing ex-POTUS 44 personnel, as well has radicals from other orgs.
Don't doubt it. Am thinking they got funding from whoever, whatever and wherever they could, scraping barrels if needed to defeat Trump and pursue their agenda? The typical philosophy seen from that direction is to go for broke and even if ending up with tidbits it's still a win of sorts in their direction and thoughts? Fairness, being Constitutional or being equitable to everyone has little to do with it from what have seen and heard, like their blinders are on too tight? Not anyone I'd want to be associated with for very long if at all.

Back