testtest

Good eyes 👀 ditching the glasses- cataract surgery

Well, I had a cataract that increased in size last couple years in the right eye to cut my vision down to 20/80 here recently even with glass. I’m blind as a bat without glasses to begin with l.🥸🥸
Luckily, I’m a right handed pistol shooter, left eye dominant and shoot using my left eye. Rifles, I use left shoulder, southpaw. That eye is developing a spread of the area on a cataract in that eye also.

Went under the laser yesterday for cataract surgery on the right eye and they put in a corrected trifocal lens that puts my near and far vision back to 20/20.
Microscopic surgery when the suck out the old lens of your eye and replace with synthetic, corrected lens for my eyesight.

No patch. No stitches. Just eye meds.
Amazing technology 🤠🤠
I could have bought many Prodigies for the cost, but you cant put a price on proper vision. Well, the eye Dr can 😵‍💫🤪🤑🤑🤑🤑

Left eye gets done in 2 weeks.

Watch out @SimonRL , I’ll be able to see 25 yards here in a few weeks 🤣🤣
Had both eyes done a little over 2 years ago. Now better than 20/20 in each eye and no more astigmatism. Wonderful technology! I wish my shoulder and knee replacements had been so easy.

Actually taking my Wife for cataract surgery in a few hours. Dr. told her get it done now because it isn't going to go away only get worse. Now me on the other hand had lasik 20 some odd years ago and they were right said when I get in my 50's I'll need cheaters. 53 and need them for up close reading like menus and newspapers. Although in my right dominant eye have some scar tissue from an eye infection so I'm dealing with that myself. such is life...

Actually taking my Wife for cataract surgery in a few hours. Dr. told her get it done now because it isn't going to go away only get worse. Now me on the other hand had lasik 20 some odd years ago and they were right said when I get in my 50's I'll need cheaters. 53 and need them for up close reading like menus and newspapers. Although in my right dominant eye have some scar tissue from an eye infection so I'm dealing with that myself. such is life...
Good luck with her procedure!

Back