testtest

Good range bag tool

TidalWave

Professional
I went to Bass Pro today (big mistake for me usually) and found an interesting Leatherman, the T2. And T4 (the one I bought, below).
Both have flat head screwdrivers suitable for 1911 screws, and a Phillips for those other applications.
Interesting little screwdriver is the tip of the reamer (tool with the hole). It looks sized right to turn the screw holding the mag release; admittedly something not done often - but something a standard won’t handle! Looks also useful for the gentle pry to pull extractor from the rear of the slide after firing pin is removed.
If anyone’s been searching for a simple new multi tool, might be worth a look. Blade is quite sharp too!

Attachments

• 05345D00-AF95-4EC6-903D-0A3AD0D013BD.jpeg
    05345D00-AF95-4EC6-903D-0A3AD0D013BD.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 123
  • 23DFDD8A-93B0-4D68-B7D1-43E3771D559E.jpeg
    23DFDD8A-93B0-4D68-B7D1-43E3771D559E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
I went to Bass Pro today (big mistake for me usually) and found an interesting Leatherman, the T2. And T4 (the one I bought, below).
Both have flat head screwdrivers suitable for 1911 screws, and a Phillips for those other applications.
Interesting little screwdriver is the tip of the reamer (tool with the hole). It looks sized right to turn the screw holding the mag release; admittedly something not done often - but something a standard won’t handle! Looks also useful for the gentle pry to pull extractor from the rear of the slide after firing pin is removed.
If anyone’s been searching for a simple new multi tool, might be worth a look. Blade is quite sharp too!
Bought two of the T4's as Christmas gifts this past December. One for me, to keep in an edc pouch, and one for my sister, who said she didn't have any type of pocket knife in her purse.

Yep, the blade on those things are super sharp right out of the box.

Looks good TW, nice features.
Personally, rarely carry larger heavy multi tools.
Found they fit and work best as spares in carry and range bags too.

I can dig it.. I wouldnt mind having one myself. Nice score
Worth it I think… the smaller, the Free T2, would slide inside a MOLLE loop on my range backpack, but the T4 I got is too thick. Would have to hang by the belt clip. So it’ll go in one of the pockets instead.
Shame it doesn’t come with a Molle pouch; I’ll have to see if they make one separate.
No needle nose pliers either but I wanted something more swiss army knife-ish anyway.
Just found a pair of tweezers in the handle, too.

Back