testtest

Got the Tisas back

Belt Fed

Hellcat
Came yesterday after Fedex hauled it back and forth all over the country, but that's another thread maybe. lol Says all they did was a trigger upgrade. Now to be honest i don't remember how good the trigger was as i sent it off soon after purchasing. they had it 5 weeks. but i will say the trigger is awesome now. They also sent it back with a free mec gar mag.

20240320_093243.jpg

I fixed that for you.

Give it 3 seconds and he’ll be hear saying that because it’s made on 50 year old HK tooling it’s as good as German.
You rang ?

@SimonRL knows his stuff I tell ya!!

HK is world renowned… as we all know… and german machinery even more so… even the Turks couldnt F that one up. Just press the buttons from german engineering and let the old dies do the work .

Just like good ol Lockheed Martin F-16’s. Turkey has the tooling and can produce some stuff locally.. press the buttons from someone else’s great engineering and Voila

Canik on the other hand …
1710956568543.gif

You rang ?

@SimonRL knows his stuff I tell ya!!

HK is world renowned… as we all know… and german machinery even more so… even the Turks couldnt F that one up. Just press the buttons from german engineering and let the old dies do the work .

Just like good ol Lockheed Martin F-16’s. Turkey has the tooling and can produce some stuff locally.. press the buttons from someone else’s great engineering and Voila

Canik on the other hand …
View attachment 54441
Dude, u & Simon crack me up, which makes me question my maturity level & sanity !! Admitting I have issues is the 1st step .. not sure about that.

Back