testtest

Gotta love MidwayUSA

Old_Me

Ronin
my B'day is coming up, and MidwayUSA sent me an email with a "B'Day discount" deal.

they did this last year as well, so, of course i don't need nuffin now, but i went ahead anyways and spent just over $100.

i'm sure the Mrs will appreciate that,.. :rolleyes: but hey, it's better than ME giving her MY money, to buy MY present right....?????

just some more Lyman polishing liquid, Lyman corn cob media (10 lbs) , Hornady case lube, lead remover cloths for my revolvers, you know just the necessities in life....

now, if they only sold coffins........so the Mrs can forgive me

my B'day is coming up, and MidwayUSA sent me an email with a "B'Day discount" deal.

they did this last year as well, so, of course i don't need nuffin now, but i went ahead anyways and spent just over $100.

i'm sure the Mrs will appreciate that,.. :rolleyes: but hey, it's better than ME giving her MY money, to buy MY present right....?????

just some more Lyman polishing liquid, Lyman corn cob media (10 lbs) , Hornady case lube, lead remover cloths for my revolvers, you know just the necessities in life....

now, if they only sold coffins........so the Mrs can forgive me
If you log out of your midway account and clear your browser history and then go back to their website and look at the price of any item they listed a birthday price for you on, you will see the same exact price. I just went through this last month. Marketing sleight of hand.

I've always had good service with Midway, and on the rare event that I've had an issue with an order, they've been responsive and made it right. I rarely seem to get emails from them, but I also have lots of filters in place.

If you log out of your midway account and clear your browser history and then go back to their website and look at the price of any item they listed a birthday price for you on, you will see the same exact price. I just went through this last month. Marketing sleight of hand.
ummmm.........

i got a total of $11.92 off my entire order, plus free shipping.

$1.70....$6.27...$1.27....$2.68...(off the various items)

i did the clearing of the history as you said.

I've taken advantage of a few birthday discounts from Midway these past couple of years. This past years discounts weren't as good as the years before but they were still better than nothing. Midway USA is probably the site I shop at most.

I've taken advantage of a few birthday discounts from Midway these past couple of years. This past years discounts weren't as good as the years before but they were still better than nothing. Midway USA is probably the site I shop at most.
that's the way i looked at it today...not much in the way of a discount, but still they recognize us customers.

and this "birthday discount", only ensures we keep going back, which many of us do.

I looked at many different items. The sale price when I went on their site from other devices and not logged in was exactly the same as the “ Birthday price” listed when I was logged in.
here is the email i got

Here's how it works:​

1. To access your birthday pricing, you must sign-in to the same account to which we sent the Birthday announcement (my current email address is deleted for this posting). Once you're signed in, Birthday pricing will be automatically applied, and you will see a banner wishing you Happy Birthday.
  2. Your birthday pricing is available on one order only and is good starting 7 days prior to your birthday and 7 days after your birthday.

here is what i bought,

not logged in pricing

Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob​

• Product #: 318655
  • Manufacturer #: 7631320
  • UPC #: 011516813206
110 ReviewsWrite a Review Q&A (1)
Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob

List Price:$27.95
Our Price:
$25.99
Available
truck-content-medium.svg
Ships today from MidwayUSA
When will it arrive?
Size:Large

=====================================================================

now, same product, with me logged in

IS $25.99, BUT that is because i already ordered it at the Birthday discount pricing of $19.72

since i already ordered it, and the email says 1 Order only, i am getting the "normal pricing" when i logged in, otherwise, I AM getting the birthday pricing/discount of $19.72..

it'll take me some time, but i can scan the order sheet, and post it here if anyone wants me to.

here, i went ahead and scanned/copied.....

one can clearly see the corn cob media i got the birthday discount from $25.99 down to $19.72

Vgw6pG0JU_TxclGtNKeLFF59Vti1jAGLEfMahNreBFw4rkfWSGqpCbhKRiogJuT2Vrpz0J0jE7nddnptzFLpRg52tOe2kENpwtbg756I_LL1X-4TJFPzXavUxvDN7t3bhta5WDXYl8IedIzkxb0fQ1MLhU8DMRNqjILKivhSYc3mQSEOXapk1PusGFlf0k1-j_3gNOf5ILCfPJPJEWX69G9dRLrEbCaGRRhwL4T-NQbE_VFN_nFgs8-VCPhdMWv2r_F0dKFLTmJg5Z7v4gmSaZxHz03RdtwQwqVjcZ2OvWEl0-hDoiOtz2qEiEHePx5OtgaroUHhh0PgTGLzv1bHbnLjGh9UbLWkF95CHje0t_LHVgt24CS4hjnMT8Vq42qcNWx_4a5XNlFOsDwaECpuhIMysGYYcH0KA_sSalE9kC8EFiChfIIMRzXmVs_u-DUqfx93bWpzclvwdTsEfLY_FbZ5YoUbUusXMp8ywXtySaHfF64K3nr5vg06nSDzBuZKYwL_evEj7Qln661Zi-ErpvK5cKY4yoAY6cTkihPD1Cltyg5GlN1hpYBTULN55aje1fjQLMGuuairG2kvW0LCgWrBvaR-HNE_7FiIAXYLuZabLIanufBvOvhhQ1-4iL-6ViGo3tv5QinvRQgdeU51CibuiRkiAICyqnF7MTsZcOfkB6rThGS51RwU9hRNEnE1F4iJp13Jf6MMq3rPAyXg2gahxE-fkLmbQDJd4xsGhnWv7xgHlU8rY14ZZq5hBibWT3-x_mo2j9JehmWWasMDMZoW_A0o4xC19peicWJGozfCyX9cTv3AfMyGJpd97aZ6trSiIBUlsDv-WkQsmXg9KkZ-iwiZDZlTDqpm4iWQGhet29B6PedYRI4Q4Yvp-0bP6YcaGiJQcLXJbP3CKXz9v3ZtjuC8umQGh0dYF-nYBTmdjmcu=w681-h937-no

not super-fantastic discounting, but, i'll take it, since it was offered. plus free shipping as well.

Last edited:
Years ago when I still had my C&R FFL, you could log into your account and get a nice discount using your license, they ended this program long time ago, birthday discount is nice, but not everything is covered, still, any savings today is worthwhile

Back