testtest

Green dot for saint

Hello all,
I'm new to the AR platform and am buying a B5 Saint. I've decided to put a green dot optic on it, as my aging eyes aren't liking red dots. I want to keep price as low as possible.
Any thoughts on a decent (less than $250) priced green dot? At this time I'm looking at a Sightmark R-Spec. I'm grateful for any recommendations out there. Thank you

This hits under your price point and it's a much better brand then the SightMark.

This is a little more expensive but still under the $250

Optics Planet is a reputable online seller that I buy from often.

Have you had your eyes checked recently? A simple change in your glasses could solve the trick.
Hey,
Thanks for the suggestion. Had my eyes lasered in 2007. In 2014, left eye retina tore and detached. Three surgeries later left eye is essentially blind...still see out of it, just blurry and red color blind. Right eye is still 20/20, but I prefer to shoot both eyes open, so red vision is still an issue.
Thank you again.

Hey,
Thanks for the suggestion. Had my eyes lasered in 2007. In 2014, left eye retina tore and detached. Three surgeries later left eye is essentially blind...still see out of it, just blurry and red color blind. Right eye is still 20/20, but I prefer to shoot both eyes open, so red vision is still an issue.
Thank you again.
Red and green focus at different points in the eye, a little bit off in Rx can throw one or the other out of focus.

Back