testtest

Grips

I notice that they don't have an option depending on whether you have the large or small backstrap installed. It would be interesting to see how the feel in comparison to the Talon grips. I have the Talon's installed on my XDs 9 and I love them.

I notice that they don't have an option depending on whether you have the large or small backstrap installed. It would be interesting to see how the feel in comparison to the Talon grips. I have the Talon's installed on my XDs 9 and I love them.
I'll have to check them out. Thanks.

I used Hogue "Handall" slip-on grip for a couple of years on my XD S. I'm now also using Talon and am pleased so far. Appreciate the link, will check it out. Good shooting.

I use the Talon grips a lot, and they have served me well. I have also had good luck with Traction grips and Springer Precision sandpaper grips for competition guns.

The main thing you are going to want to watch for in off brand grips or skate tape is the adhesive. The more established companies likely have that pretty well dialed in by now. Even then, I use a heat gun to put them on and make sure they stick in all the nooks and crannies.

I bought Talon grips for my 1st Gens S&W M&P 9 and Shield 9. I like the feel and tried to match the 2.0 S&W 9 grip texture, as well as the Performance Center Shields I own in each caliber (which the 2.0 Shields copied as far as grip texture). For my 1911's (at least one so far), I bought G10 VZ Grips for my SA TRP 6" 10mm to match the G10 grips that came with my SA TRP .45. (the 10mm came with G10 grips, but I like the style of the 45's better). I also bought G10 VZ Grips for my CZ 75B which looks great and I love the feel of these G10 grips in general. I'd love to find G10 grips for my CZ Rami, as of yet I haven't seen them on the VZ Grips site nor have I done extensive searching to see if anyone else out there has them.

Back