testtest

Gun Digest books

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Don’t know if any of you have an Ollie’s outlet near you, my neighbor was telling me they had soft cover gun books real cheap, this is what I picked up today, 7.99 apiece for these, NIB, list price on theses are $30.00 and up.
0E1D6BFE-D6E4-4D71-870D-DB54EBE06DD6.jpeg

Don’t know if any of you have an Ollie’s outlet near you, my neighbor was telling me they had soft cover gun books real cheap, this is what I picked up today, 7.99 apiece for these, NIB, list price on theses are $30.00 and up.
View attachment 16741
Thanks for info Anni,
Once the winter's finally over & virus subsides, usually hit yard/garage sales for magazines too.
Never know what find at some. To me, that's the fun of them! :)

Thanks for info Anni,
Once the winter's finally over & virus subsides, usually hit yard/garage sales for magazines too.
Never know what find at some. To me, that's the fun of them! :)
Same thing with old hardware stores and flea markets...many good times and great finds even if doing little more than looking around. Helps keep the mind working too! :)

When traveling, often use stores of one type or the other for rest stops while stretching legs. Is often times safer place to stop and exercise legs .... and mind. Waltzing around in rest areas rarely gets mind off the road for long enough time to truly relax for me. I don't stop at ones way off or too far off the beaten path though. Reentering roads can be a freaking nightmare! - Reentry isn't always the same way as off. Can be a real pain for out of towners. Don't ask me how found that out one too many times? :)

Back