testtest

Gun Makers Must Face Wrongful-Death Claims Over Las Vegas Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
"U.S. District Judge Andrew Gordon, a Barack Obama appointee..."

Nuff said. I'm expecting judges to start opening up the courts so folks can sue vehicle manufacturers for hit & runs, and let's not forget all the fast food joints for diet-related health problems, etc, etc, etc.

Automatic design!!! Could be modified to fully auto?!?! I’m suing Chevy because it has too fast a design and could be modified to go waaaaayyy to fast. To dangerous for the streets. 🤦🏼. This is the most ludacris thing I have read in the last 30 min. I know being appointed by Obama doesn’t help.

Can't get any money from the people, that's all its about. There is a guy here in PA that is sueing the Boy Scouts because he was sexually assaulted by the Scout Master. But said on the news its not about the money then why does he want so much of it. Why not sue the Scout Master instead. ( no money there ).

"U.S. District Judge Andrew Gordon, a Barack Obama appointee..."

Nuff said. I'm expecting judges to start opening up the courts so folks can sue vehicle manufacturers for hit & runs, and let's not forget all the fast food joints for diet-related health problems, etc, etc, etc.
I always said the right person could kill someone with a plastic spoon. Are they going to ban plastic spoons?????

I've been mowing grass for 2 weeks already in Maryland, and currently...it's snowing like crazy outside, at 32 degrees ambient.

Ma Nature has PMS. YOU **** her off, I'm staying out of it!

Favorite tee-shirt ever: "Guns kill people like forks make people fat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back