testtest

Gun Review: Smith & Wesson Model 350 X-Frame Revolver

Annihilator

SAINT
Founding Member
Nice review of the new S&W 350 legend, saw this on Guns & Gear tv show, looks pretty awesome and a great choice for the handgun hunters for deer season.

Bassbob

Ronin
Sigh.

My wrists can’t handle my .500 anymore…I was thinking about a .460, but this might make even more sense.
And here I am considering a .500. I've never shot one.

I know I wouldn't want anything to do with a revolver that requires moon clips. Or the internal lock for that matter. I am kinda getting a hankering for a Big ol' Smith revolver though. Maybe a .454 Casull.

I know I wouldn't want anything to do with a revolver that requires moon clips. Or the internal lock for that matter. I am kinda getting a hankering for a Big ol' Smith revolver though. Maybe a .454 Casull.

Only .454 Smith would be a .460…and they all have the lock.

That being said, I’ve put some of 500gr sledgehammers through my .500, and the lock never was an issue.

Annihilator

SAINT
Founding Member

Could go the route if a Taurus Raging Bull or Raging Hunter if you want the .454, my shop has the Hunter with the 8 3/4 barrel in .454 for $799.99 right now